Requirements[edit | edit source]
Defeat 40 Nuka-World creatures while under the effect of any Nuka-Mix flavor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only the Nuka-Cola mixes crafted at Nuka-mixer stations count for this achievement. The add-on exclusive Nuka-Cola flavors that can be found as loot in Nuka-World will not work.
- Nuka-Power and Nuka-Sunrise are among those with the longer-lasting effects, meaning fewer need to be crafted when aiming for 40 kills.
- Creatures that count for the achievement are all types of ants, bloodworms, brahmiluffs, cave crickets, gatorclaws and rad-rats. However, gazelle do not count, despite being exclusive to the Nuka-World region. Reports are inconsistent regarding Nuka-World variants of regular Commonwealth creatures, like Quantum-infused mirelurks and deathclaws, painted ghouls, and ghoulrillas.
- If attempting this achievement before clearing the park, start with the gatorclaws at Safari Adventure and the bloodworms at Dry Rock Gulch. If the park is already cleared, ants, bloodworms, brahmiluffs, cave crickets, and rad-rats can be found in the region surrounding the park.
- It is best to go solo without a companion when pursuing this achievement, as companion kills will not count.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.