The All-American is the unique variant of the semi-automatic marksman carbine with woodland camouflage, a magazine capacity of 24, and a higher magnification scope. It also bears the distinctive 82nd "All-American" Airborne division insignia.
The All-American can fire a total of about 1995 standard rounds, the equivalent of 84 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
|Standard, HP, AP & match||1995||84|
|.223 caliber round||2495||104|
- Marksman carbine - The standard variant with comparatively reduced damage, rate of fire, a smaller magazine and less zoom.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
It is located in Vault 34's armory (opened with the overseer's terminal), on an overturned table to the right side of the armory. If a human or ghoul companion is following when the armory is accessed, they may pick up the All-American. The weapon can also be easily moved by explosions or enemies.
- The scope has the same crosshairs and 3.5x magnification as the sniper rifle and the Gobi Campaign scout rifle.
- When experiencing a malfunction with the All-American (or any other weapons which share its reload animation) the Courier will utilize the forward assist to fully seat the bolt carrier group.
Behind the scenes
- Its name is a reference to the 82nd Airborne Division, nicknamed the "All-American" division because upon activation in 1917 it was found to contain draftees from all forty-eight states then recognized.
- The All-American was designed by J.E. Sawyer.
- When equipped, the Airborne decal on the gun is replaced by a copy of the gun's texture sheet. [verified]
- When going into zoom mode with the weapon equipped, a blank terminal screen may come up (re-loading the last save will fix this). [verified]
- When dropped, it can disappear for no apparent reason (re-loading a previous save may fix this). [verified]