Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
The rounds consist of a cylinder of blue energy capped at each end by metal disks. They count as energy ammo for the Batteries Included perk.
Known by default
Alien blaster round (30)
Weapons using this ammunition
- When using an alien blaster with a standard magazine, alien blaster rounds will drop as contextual ammo from Daily Ops.
- South of Clarksburg there is a rusted truck with alien blaster rounds in the back.
- Ammunition is found regularly southeast of Black Mountain Ordnance Works, at TNT dome #2. In order to get to the key to open it, one will have to go to a submerged safe with the alien blaster and a rusted key, which will begin an unmarked quest:
- The safe is located in a destroyed house at the toxic pond and wreckage, northwest of the butterfly on the map. The rusted key unlocks a shack on the roof of Freddy Fear's House of Scares in the northern Mire. Outside the door is a note regarding this mystery as well. Contained in the room is a note on a holotape on the floor to the right of the chair at the desk with the broken terminal titled stolen terminal passcode; which originally came from Trevor Moorman's terminal on the top floor of the Shadowbreeze Apartments in Morgantown. Going to the aforementioned terminal allows the player character to write the passcode onto a holotape which they can then take to a house in Pleasant Valley Cabins. A terminal there allows the player character to generate a one-time use code to open a hidden wall safe in the cliffside under the house which contains TNT dome key 2.
- Can be crafted at a tinker's workbench.