|This is an overview article, listing content appearing across multiple games.|
The alien blaster is a powerful, compact energy weapon of alien origin which appears in Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Fallout Shelter, and Fallout: The Board Game.
Small energy cell alien blaster
A special alien blaster with a different design and color compared to others alien weapons and using small energy cells, which could indicate that this weapon was a prototype used to avoid having to replenish alien power cells on Earth. It shoots a purple electric bolt and is particularly devastating as a close range weapon.
The alien blaster is extraordinarily rare, uses very limited ammunition, is incredibly powerful, and it surpasses most other alien weapons (despite its size). It is one of the most formidable weapons in the Fallout games to date.
- For the unique version found in Fallout 3, see: Firelance
- For the unique version found in the Fallout 3 add-on Mothership Zeta, see: Captain's Sidearm
- For other versions found in Fallout Shelter, see: rusty alien blaster, tuned alien blaster, focused alien blaster and amplified alien blaster
- For the unique version found in Fallout Shelter, see: Destabilizer
Alien blaster pistol
- For the unique version found in the Fallout 4 add-on Nuka-World, see Hub's Alien Blaster.
- For the unique version found in the Fallout 76 content update Wastelanders, see The V.A.T.S. Unknown.
Behind the scenes
An Alien Blaster appears as the Vault Boy Mii Gunner costume's weapon in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.