|For a cross-game overview, see Alien.|
For the cryptid, see Flatwoods monster.
|The following is based on Fallout 76 upcoming content.|
The extraterrestrial Zetan aliens were discovered and captured by the Appalachian Enclave's Research Division, and were brought to Enclave Research Facility Site J as test subjects. However, all collected data was later redacted, simply relaying that the subjects were to be destroyed.
Zetan aliens have pale green skin. They carry advanced laser blasters and wear white and orange spacesuits.
Aliens will simply shoot at their enemies with their alien blaster until they are killed.
|Name (Form ID)||Abilities||Items|
|Alien star admiral|
Three alien corpses are located in the Z-05 specimen chamber of the Enclave research facility.
Behind the scenes
- Although the Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide describes aliens as an enemy encounter, they were not actually added to the game until the Tales from the Stars update.
- Enclave research facility terminal entries; lab console; Subject Z-05
- Although they had existed within the game's files since release, they were first implemented, as corpses, in the Steel Dawn update. They will appear as live creatures in the upcoming Tales From the Stars update.
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 523
"The Zetan Alien isn't much for combat, which is probably good considering how hard it is to find one. It will simply shoot at you with its Alien Blaster until you give it a proper Earth welcome. Kill it to collect the Alien Blaster and ammunition."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Bestiary)
- 2021 Bethesda AMA Mark Tucker: "We’ve been talking (internally) about doing something fun with the Zetans since before we launched the game, so we are excited to finally have the chance to do something with them. We are working on a new feature we call Public Challenges that will be similar to Seasonal Events, but will be global to the World and encourage players to work together to succeed. We will showcase the Zetans in our first one and plan to add more in the future."