The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Alexis is a vendor found in Vault 81. She's located in the Depot. First room on the right when you get off of the Vault 81 elevator.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion. They grant the - perk.|
|This character is a doctor.|
|This character is a merchant.||Caps: -|
Sells: weapons, misc items
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character rents beds.||Cost: - caps.|
|This character starts quests.||
|This character is involved in quests.||
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Vault 81 jumpsuit|
- The Vault Dweller's Survival Guide for Fallout 4 claims she can be convinced to leave her husband, Holt Combes, which makes him available as a legendary settlement merchant. However, this option appears to have been cut from the game. [verification needed]
- When asked what she sells, she states no weapons ("only Security guards carry those") however, her stock includes the Overseer's Guardian, a unique combat rifle.
- She also occasionally has shipments in stock of some of the more desirable materials in the game, such as ballistic fiber, fiber optics and nuclear material . It should be noted however that her available shipments are not fixed and will cycle periodically.
- One method to cycle her shipment stock manually to get the desired one is to wait 48 hours, or kill her then reload the game. This seems to force her shipment to refresh. Other wares will remain unchanged.
- She is the only merchant in the game that sells shipments of nuclear material.
- She will offer a 10% discount if the player character saves the life of Austin during Hole in the Wall.
Alexis Combes appears only in Fallout 4.
PC Even after the player tells her to leave her husband, she might evade the suggestion and Holt Combes will not be available to be made a trader.[verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.