“Our Commonwealth guest. Welcome to The Depot, and pardon the clutter. I don't get much time to tidy up these days.”
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Destroyer's right leg, Overseer's Guardian, left and right armguard, misc.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Vault 81 jumpsuit|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When asked what she sells, she states no weapons ("only security guards carry those"). Despite this, her stock includes the Overseer's Guardian, a unique combat rifle.
- She occasionally has shipments in stock of some of the rarer materials in the game, such as ballistic fiber, fiber optics and nuclear material.
- She and Pearl are the only merchants in the game that sell shipments of nuclear material, and she is the only merchant in the base game that will sell it.
- She will offer a 10% discount if the Sole Survivor saves the life of Austin during the Hole in the Wall quest.
- She sells several parts of the Destroyer's armor and the Overseer's armor arm guards.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Alexis Combes appears only in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC Playstation 4 Xbox One Even after the player character tells her to leave her husband, she might evade the suggestion and Holt Combes will not be available to be made a trader.[verified]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.