|For other characters named Alexander, see Alexander.|
Alexander is a salesman for the Gun Runners and appears beneath the 188 trading post overpass in the Mojave Wasteland. He also makes trips to Camp McCarran and the Hoover Dam once or twice a week, to make sales and to take gun and ammunition orders.
He is usually located at the trading post, profiting from the recent increase in caravan traffic due to the closure of I-15, checking stock and directing shipment deliveries. He shares that he makes enough from trading to visit the Strip monthly while also saving money.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.|| 1000-8000|
Effects of player’s actions
- He is initially rude to the Courier, refusing to do business unless they can pass a Guns check of 40. If so, he will open up his inventory for purchases. He sells weapons, ammunition, and weapon mods. He will not attack unless provoked.
- Attacking anyone at the Gun Runners base before fast traveling to the 188 will cause him and his guard to become hostile and attack on sight.
Alexander appears only in Fallout: New Vegas
- On rare occasions, two Alexanders may appear. [verified]
- caps, turning selling impossible for the player character, and making exchanging items for others the only possible kind of trade. [verified] Sometimes Alexander stops resupplying his
- Alexander: "I'm a salesman. I swing through McCarran and the dam once a week or so to take orders. But lately I spend most of my time in this piss heap."
- Alexander: "Ever since the 15 shut down, all caravans come through here - right to me. I check the stock and direct deliveries onward to meet orders."
- Alexander: "Sure, it stinks to hang out here, but it won't be forever. Plus I can afford a monthly bender on the Strip and still build up my nest egg."