If Vulpes Inculta dies, he is the person who informs the Courier that Caesar wishes to have an audience with him. Alerio will also provide them with the Mark of Caesar which will provide safe passage to The Fort.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
- Attempts to interact with him after he delivers his message will be in vain, he will not engage in dialogue any further.
- He can be killed in the street on the Strip without inciting a reaction from nearby non-player characters or securitrons. It is possible but very difficult, to avoid gaining infamy with the Legion.
- After he has delivered his message, he may be encountered outside the Strip entrance, and the securitrons will kill him as a trespasser.
Alerio appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "Aleatorius" -a, -um, is a Latin adjective meaning "of a gambler."
- "Alerio" is Latin for "eagle."
PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Long after inviting you to meet with Caesar, he may appear, run to the Courier, and initiate dialogue saying only "What do you need?" while your only option will be to end the conversation. This can even occur inside private hotel suites. (This can happen if you never met Caesar, or even if you have already killed Caesar). [verified]
- When this occurs, Alerio may become permanently stationary at the Lucky 38 Hotel's entrance.
- If he is killed when this occurs, he may respawn after a random amount of time.