| ||For for the Hidden Valley quartermaster, see Torres.|
Alejandra was born in 2255. Alejandra was a historian and a tinkerer. She implies that she was a sex slave for four years to a master who cared enough to educate her in literacy, math, history and, to some degree, science. After her master got married, she was sold to Hannibal Hamlin, who promptly freed her.
If the Lone Wanderer asks her what she does, she will admit that she wants to build a shrine to Abraham Lincoln. She passes on her knowledge to the other freed slaves who wish to learn, and hopes to create a school for freed slaves in the Washington Memorial.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Head of State: Alejandra is one of the former slaves who the Lone Wanderer may help to relocate to Lincoln Memorial or return to slavery.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wasteland settler outfit
Chinese assault rifle*
|Temple of the Union key|
- * Only after arriving at the Memorial by siding with the slaves.
- "I was young and pretty. I don't need to tell you what my duties were..."
- "My feet are sore. It's a long way to the Lincoln Memorial."
- "I hate guns. Besides, the pen is mightier than the sword. Or the assault rifle."
Alejandra Torres appears only in Fallout 3.
- ↑ Fallout 3 Official Game Guide, page 43: "There is a band of abolitionist slaves deep in the Wasteland. They are all escaped slaves, seeking to end slavery for all time. You can learn more about them in Miscellaneous Quest: Head of State."
- ↑ AlejandraTorres.txt - Line 19: I'm an historian. I also tinker with pre-war machines.
- ↑ AlejandraTorres.txt - Line 15: Yes. For four years. I was young and pretty. I don't need to tell you what my duties were.
- ↑ AlejandraTorres.txt - Line 16: He liked me enough to educate me. I learned reading, history, math, and even some science.
- ↑ AlejandraTorres.txt - Line 17: When my master married, his wife insisted I get sold. Hannibal bought me and freed me.
- ↑ AlejandraTorres.txt - Line 20: My dream is to build a shrine to the great Abraham Lincoln.
- ↑ AlejandraTorres.txt - Line 29: Caleb, have you been practicing your reading?
- ↑ AlejandraTorres.txt - Line 27: I hope you succeed, stranger. I can't wait to set up a school for freed slaves.