“I'd just like to apologize for any... trouble... our synths may have caused for you on your way here.”
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
Alan will give the Sole Survivor various quests to clear areas of enemies hostile to the Institute.
- As evidenced by his initial conversation with Max Loken in the robotics lab, he believes that the new synth models are experiencing rapid eye movement and can dream.
- He is one of the only members of the Institute that feels even slight sympathy for the synths, stating that he wonders if they have artificial sentience or even souls, and that if they do, that would make them no different than a person.
- If Plugging a Leak was completed in favor of Doctor Ayo and Liam was banished from the Institute, he will become depressed and lament about how he did not save Liam and wonders if he is still alive on the surface.
Dr. Alan Binet appears only in Fallout 4.
- PC Binet may never give his Pest Control quest. Instead, he will speak his regular lines when the player character interacts with him.[verified]
- PC He may also just give the quest reward and XP and thank you for clearing an area of ghouls without ever giving you any quests.[verified]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.