|The following is based on Fallout Shelter or Fallout Shelter Online and some details might contradict canon.|
As common with the single stage bonus quests, this contains one of the larger facilities and it is filled to the brim with raiders who will attack you in groups of two to four in almost any room. Since this is a one dweller only quest, plenty of stimpaks are a necessity. Also, decent management of critical hits is very helpful here. The raider boss will be on one of the upper levels and is thankfully alone, but packs a very decent punch able to take out even a max health dweller in 5 attacks, and has a lot of health, so keep a close eye on your dweller's health in this fight as well. Once the leader is defeated, they will yield an armor piercing minigun. The room also contains a legendary junk item, and a rare weapon. Since you will only face raiders here, no RadAway is required.
- "You may have made it this far, but now you're done!"
- "Once I'm through with you, I'm gonna start a new, better gang!"
- "Maybe the “Fancy 55”... Whatever, you're dead!"
- "You'll never defeat all of us!"
- "Our gang is unstoppable!"