Aerotech Office Park is a fortified refugee camp run by the NCR. Re-purposed from an old office park, it offers free housing, food, water, and basic medical treatment for NCR citizens who are down on their luck at the casinos on the Strip, as well as other refugees who need help. Bert Gunnarsson and Captain Parker take care of managing the refugee camp. Despite Parker's efforts, many of the refugees are exploited through chems and crooked gambling.
The office park is walled off from the wasteland and consists of a central courtyard with an NCR tent and two office buildings around on the sides.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - On the kitchen counter in Aerotech suite 300. After entering and turning right, continue down the hallway to the last door to find the kitchen. The cap will be on the left once entering the room.
- Over 200 tin cans - In suites 200 and 300 which can be used for the unmarked quest Dealing with Contreras.
- Marked cards - Inside a desk located in the southwest corner of suite 200, along with several other miscellaneous playing cards, must be stolen.
- It is not uncommon for the junkies inside to attack companions without any provocation. They will be friendly to the Courier, however.
- Aerotech Office Park has an unusually large junk door allowing access to the park. When compared in the third person, it is almost three times the size of the Courier.
- A locked restroom with a .357 Magnum alongside a skeleton and a box of ammunition indicates that a suicide occurred long ago.
Aerotech Office Park appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
Aerotech Office Park is based on the real world Aerotech Components Incorporated, a business formerly located in the same geographical location in Las Vegas. Interestingly, this business was destroyed by an explosion caused by the incorrect storage of solid propellant rocket booster chemicals, the same of which caused the PEPCON explosion, from which REPCONN was inspired. Both companies subsequently rebranded and relocated to Utah.
- ↑ History of Occupational Health and Safety 1905 to present
- ↑ PEPCON Reopens with New Name - Western Electro Chemical Co - WECCO
- ↑ AeroTech Consumer Aerospace reopens in Utah