|For an overview of radiation suits, see Radiation suit.|
The advanced radiation suit is a suit specially designed to protect the wearer from harmful radiation.
This suit has higher radiation resistance than any other armor or clothing in Fallout 3. It covers the entire body. As such, it is impossible to wear a helmet or glasses with this armor, except for the biker goggles.
- It can be found deep within Vault 87, in the test labs. In the room with the lab technician's terminal (on a desk to the right), one of the options will be to unlock the storage room. Choose that option, then turn around and go back out the door that led into the room and turn left. That door is the storage room and contains an advanced radiation suit. Alternatively, the door can be unlocked with a Lockpick skill of 50.
- One can be found in the Citadel armory.
- Another may be found in the Franklin Metro Utility, in a box named radiation suit case, at the bottom of a flooded tunnel.
- One can also be found in Point Lookout, inside the muck hole north of the trash heap during the An Antique Land quest.
- Another two are in Mothership Zeta, in the operating room in the cryo lab, on a table.
- Can also be bought from Moira at Craterside Supply, Gustavo or Michael Masters from Tenpenny Tower, Karl at Meresti Metro station, Tulip in the Underworld, Flak 'N Shrapnel's in Rivet City, Crow (after investing the maximum amount into his inventory), and Knight Captain Durga in the Citadel (after receiving permission to trade).
Similarly to the environment suit, this armor also grants +100 radiation resistance to NPCs, since its flag also checks if the wearer is anyone but the player character.