Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This item is used in the construction of the Nuka-grenade in Fallout 3. It can also be used as Rock-It Launcher ammunition. In the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Dead Money, it can be used to craft clean knife spears, Cloud Kiss, and the clean cosmic knife. In the add-on Gun Runners' Arsenal, it can be used for crafting the Nuka-grenade.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Abraxo cleaner is located throughout the Capital Wasteland and the Mojave Wasteland.
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- A decent amount can usually be found in any bathroom or kitchen location.
- The Takoma Industrial plant contains the largest amount of Abraxo cleaner of all locations in Fallout 3, at 81 boxes.
- 18 can be found in a line of dominoes along with a large number of detergent boxes and Sugar Bombs inside Gold Ribbon Grocers.
- Quite a few can also be found in the Old Olney underground.
- Six can be found in Gallo's storage closet, along with a large number of other workbench items.
- Two can be found in the office northwest of Greener Pastures Disposal Site.
- One can be found in the suitcase next to the workbench in Craterside Supply located in Megaton.
- Four can be found in the cupboards at the Meresti raider's dock.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- It can be found in homes and other buildings around the Mojave Wasteland.
- 20 in the REPCONN test site's facility and 18 in the basement.
- 16 can be found throughout the houses in Nipton.
- 13 can be found in the Nellis hangars, along with three more in the Nellis schoolhouse.
- Three can be found inside the shack at Southern Nevada Wind Farm.
- Three can be found inside Harper's shack.
- lobotomites in Big MT. Can be dropped from
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Paladin Vargas has found another practical use for it, in that mixing it with water cleans super mutant blood off power armor.
- This item is also used in the construction of Ultrajet, explaining why Murphy has such high amounts of it.