The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
When approaching the bunker, there is a terminal and an overseer's cache next to the front door. After entering the front room there's another terminal and a door that leads down to the living quarters. The first room in the living area is a kitchen and eating area, that flows into the living room and office with three terminals. At the back of the bunker is a bathroom, and off to the right and left of the office area are two hallways. The hallway to the right leads to a generator room on the left and a workshop on the right side. There is a tinker's workbench at the end of this hallway. There is a level 3 safe under some metal shelves next to Abbie's workstation in the room on the right. The hallway to the left leads to two bedrooms.
- Overseer's log - Free States - Holotape, can be found outside of the bunker in an overseer's cache.
- Scenarios: Returning from Raleigh's - Note, can be found on the Scorched detection system terminal next to the microphone.
- Abbie's to do - Note, can be found on a desk with a tool case.
- Everyone is gone - Holotape, can be found in Abbie's room, on a dresser, behind a desktop frame.
- Fusion core - In the generator room, inside the fusion generator.
- Heating coils - Can be found in the room at the end of the hallway to the right of the main room in a cabinet. The two coils might be marked as quest items.
- Random plan - Can be found in the room at the end of the hallway to the right of the main room on a desk next to a broken terminal.
- Where are you? - Note, pinned to the wall above the intercom next to the entrance the dining area.
- Discarded scenario recording - Holotape, in a trash bin next to Abbie's workstation.
- Discarded introduction recording - Holotape, in a trash bin next to Abbie's workstation.
- Holotape for Rose - Becomes available once the quest Reassembly Required is started and can be found in the desk near the Scorched detection system terminal.
- Master holotape - Becomes available once the quest Coming to Fruition starts and can be found in the desk near the Scorched detection system terminal.
The area surrounding Abbie's bunker is a possible location to encounter a Flatwoods monster.
Abbie's bunker appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.