When approaching the bunker, there is a terminal and an overseer's cache next to the front door. After entering the front room there's another terminal and a door that leads down to the living quarters. The first room in the living area is a kitchen and eating area, that flows into the living room and office with three terminals. At the back of the bunker is a bathroom, and off to the right and left of the office area are two hallways. The hallway to the right leads to a generator room on the left and a workshop on the right side. There is a tinker's workbench at the end of this hallway. There is a level 3 safe under some metal shelves next to Abbie's workstation in the room on the right. The hallway to the left leads to two bedrooms.
The area surrounding Abbie's bunker is a possible location to encounter a Flatwoods monster.
- Overseer's log - Free States- Holotape, inside the overseer's cache outside the front entrance.
- Where are you? - Note, pinned to the first door down the stairwell.
- Abbie's to do - Note, on a desk near the Scorched Detection System terminal and Abbie's Workstation terminal console.
- Scenarios: Returning from Raleigh's - Note, on the Scorched Detection System terminal console.
- Discarded scenario recording - Holotape, in the trash bin next to Abbie's workstation terminal console.
- Discarded introduction recording - Holotape, in the trash bin next to Abbie's Wwrkstation terminal console.
- Everyone is gone - Holotape, inside one of the bedrooms, behind the dirty desktop frame.
- Holotape for Rose - Holotape, becomes available once the quest Reassembly Required is started and can be found in the desk near the Scorched detection system terminal.
- Master holotape - Holotape, becomes available once the quest Coming to Fruition is started and can be found in the desk near the Scorched detection system terminal.
- A random plan might spawn on the desk next to the tinker's workbench.
- Random weapon mod plan - Can be found in the room at the end of the hallway to the right of the main room on a desk next to a broken terminal.
- Fusion core - In the generator room, inside the fusion generator.
- Random weapon mod - Can be found in the room at the end of the hallway to the right of the main room on a desk next to a broken terminal.
- Heating coils - Can be found in the room at the end of the hallway to the right of the main room in a cabinet. The two coils might be marked as quest items.
Abbie's bunker appears only in Fallout 76.