The warehouse is a single room, with half an open space with several file cabinets and desks; the other half is a maze of metal containers stacked high. There are stairs which lead to an empty catwalk on the western side of the room.
- Before the quest Birds of a Feather, it is apparent that the area is set up in advance, including three brahmin and the containers and about 8 troopers.
- After the quest Birds of a Feather, the three Legion soldiers that were unconscious before will be standing around, if they were not killed during the quest. If any of the NCR troopers were still alive after the quest, then they will run to the other side of the warehouse when the Courier walks in like they do during the quest. Killing any of the remaining NCR soldiers results in infamy with the NCR, but no Legion infamy results from killing their three soldiers. Each Legion soldier will also only defend themselves and will not become hostile from an attack on either of the other two.
- Entering with ED-E and killing the Legionaries will cause ED-E to attack the brahmin.
- There is a door at the top of the catwalk that presumably would lead back out to the wasteland, but it is not accessible. Furthermore, this door can't be seen from the outside.
- In the south east corner of the warehouse, at the top of the wooden shelves is an empty Nuka-Cola bottle which is slightly larger than the others positioned on the shelves.
This abandoned warehouse appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 The door to get into the warehouse doesn't fit the frame, which means you can look straight through the warehouse and see Camp McCarran.[verified]
- PC The door at the top of the stairs of the catwalk is out of place. If it was real the door would lead outside. It is also not the normal "door" object, as selecting it in the console does not label it. [verified]