The abandoned tent is an unmarked location in the Capital Wasteland, located north of Mason Dixon Salvage and southeast of SatCom Array NN-03d. It is approximately at the midpoint between Mason Dixon Salvage MDPL-21 power station.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The interior consists of a bed, a footlocker, a shelf, and various miscellaneous items. On the shelf next to some ammunition boxes, a copy of Nikola Tesla and You can be found.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - On a table in the northwestern corner.
- Shishkebab schematics - Outside on a table in a shack to the northwest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To the northwest is a shack with the Shishkebab schematics and another Nuka-Cola Quantum on top of the shack. It is possible to get the Nuka-Cola Quantum by jumping from the cliff nearby onto the shack or simply shooting it off the roof.
- The tent also contains a bed and, as the area appears to be undefended, could be used as player housing.
- The interior of the abandoned tent is also present in the resources of Fallout: New Vegas. However, it lacks any connection to the outside world and cannot be exited. It can only be accessed using console commands.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The abandoned tent appears only in Fallout 3.