The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- A 50 cal machine gun may spawn on a truck bed located on main road, heading towards Watoga.
- Random power armor mod - In the saboteur's hideout, on a shelf.
- Police jail key - On the front counter of the police station. Opens security gate.
- RobCo research facility keycard - On Scott Turner. Used on ID card reader at RobCo Research Center.
- Protectron model - Can be found in Scott Turner's hideout on the desk.
- Fusion core - Two can be found in an ammo box in Scott Turner's hideout.
- Two random weapon mods:
- On a cabinet to the northeast of town, at an outdoor shack home.
- Under the counter, inside the Red Rocket building.
- Random armor plan - On a metal shelf near the bus stop and next to an armor workbench.
- Random armor mod - At the southern outskirts of town, inside a metal shack, on a shelf.
- Random recipe - On a rear counter inside Adelaide's diner.
- Holotapes and notes
- End of Bog Town - Note, on the counter in the Red Rocket.
- Enola Walker's story, part 3 - Holotape, on front of Red Rocket on a table with glowing fungus on it.
- Exploding labs - Note, on a desk at the top of the building north of the Red Rocket station.
- Free Watoga! - Three copies spread around town, many more can be found in or on the desk in Scott Turner's hideout.
- Goodbye dad - Holotape, in a mailbox near the bus stop.
- Herald editorial on Allegheny Asylum - Three copies spread around town.
- Last words - Holotape, found in the saboteur's hideout.
- Letter from Jennica - Note, on Scott Turner's corpse.
- Letter to Jennica - Note, on Scott Turner's corpse.
- Letter to Mayor - Note, in a desk near Scott Turner's corpse.
- Letter to mom - Note, in a desk near Scott Turner's corpse.
- Letter to Sandy - Note, in a desk near Scott Turner's corpse.
- Mycology notes - Note, near some planters in a makeshift greenhouse built on the roof of a building to the south of the area (can't be picked up). Access by dropping through a hole in the greenhouse's roof.
- New crew
- Rich Taylor's testament - Note, to the northwest, on a rock near a duffle bag on a wooden stump.
- Notice of expulsion - Note, can be found in the condemned building with a cooking station.
- Operation Free Watoga log 322 - Holotape, can be found on a table in Scott Turner's hideout.
- Retirement - Holotape, on the front counter of the police station.
- Saboteur's work password - In a safe, bottom of the filing cabinet left of the terminal during Mayor for a Day.
- Villa available - Note, on the second floor scaffolding on the southern entrance to the area.
- Where now? - Holotape, behind a Picklock 0 door in the condemned house to the north of Adelaide's Diner.
- The office building in this town is a good source for springs and screws, in the form of typewriters, clipboards, and antique globes. It can be entered by climbing the fire escape ladders of the tallest building and going into the open elevator shaft on the roof. A modified laser gun spawns in a barn at the edge of the town.
- Power can be supplied to the workshop by completing the Powering Up Thunder Mountain event.
The abandoned bog town appears only in Fallout 76.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.