The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Aaronholt homestead consists of six buildings: three houses, one warehouse and two barns. Coming up to the homestead from the north, there will be three large silos. Behind them is the warehouse with a locked door (Picklock 1). Upon entering the warehouse there is a power armor station with a power armor chassis. Continuing north, there are two houses on the right towards the east and a barn along with the third house to the west; continuing west, there is another barn. The barn near the house contains an armor workbench and a brewing station.
In the center of the homestead, there is a small field which grows corn in addition to other crops that are scattered around the homestead.
- Lowell Aaronholt's last will and testament - On the body of Lowell Aaronholt, who lies in a bathtub in the collapsed shed to the east of the houses, below the ridge.
- Power armor chassis with T-45, T-51 or T-60 armor pieces - Often spawns in the granary shed (behind a door with a level 1 lock) behind the silos.
- Large crops of corn, tatos and cranberries, southern field.
- Shawn's journal - On the body of Shawn Aaronholt, in the bed of a pickup truck in front of the houses.
- Recipe: Delbert's mud cookie - On the kitchen counter of the blue two-story house on the north side.
- Random recipe:
- On the broken picnic table on the west side of the barn.
- John's last words - On the body of John Aaronholt, in a chair in the upper level of the barn.
- Aaronholt granary shed key - On the body of Lowell Aaronholt, in a bathtub south of the windmill.
- Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Upstairs, in the blue house. In the south-east corner next to the shelf and the overturned nightstand.
- Inside a small white shed next to the three silos to the south. Leaning against the northern wall.
- In the blue one-story house, underneath a baby crib, near a shelf.
- Two random magazines
- Inside a small white shed next to the three silos to the south. Sitting in an enamel bucket.
- Upstairs in the northern house, on a shelf near a wooden crate.
- Random weapon mod - Inside the granary shed, on a cabinet shelf.
The Aaronholt homestead appears only in Fallout 76.