The Aaronholt homestead consists of six buildings clustered off the road - three houses, one warehouse, and two barns. Coming up to the homestead from the north, there will be three large granary silos. Behind them is the warehouse with a locked door (Picklock 1). Upon entering the warehouse there is a power armor station with a power armor chassis.
Across from the granary silos is a destroyed barn that contains the body of Lowell Aaronholt, lying in a bathtub clutching a guitar. Continuing north, there are two houses on the right towards the east and a barn along with the third house to the west; continuing west, there is another barn. The barn near the house contains an armor workbench and a brewing station. The houses and barn contain a variety of low-grade junk.
In the center of the homestead, there is a small field that grows corn in addition to other crops that are scattered around the homestead. There are numerous firecap, firecracker berry, rhododendron, silt bean, soot flower, tato plant, and wild melon blossom harvest nodes in the area, as well as several wood piles and the usual assorted recipe spawns scattered across the buildings.
|The following is based on Fallout 76 cut content.|
The Aaronholt homestead was one of several farms seized by the government through eminent domain to expand the local lumber mill. The Aaronholt brothers made the poor decision to join other displaced farmers in an attack on the lumber mill, leading to a police crackdown that forced them into hiding.
|End of information based on Fallout 76 cut content|
- Shawn's journal - Note, on the body of Shawn Aaronholt, in the bed of a pickup truck in front of the houses.
- John's last words - Note, on the body of John Aaronholt, in a chair in the upper level of the barn.
- Lowell Aaronholt's last will and testament - Note, on the body of Lowell Aaronholt, who lies in a bathtub in the collapsed shed to the east of the houses, below the ridge.
- Aaronholt granary shed key - On the body of Lowell Aaronholt inside the bathtub at the remains of the small shed east of the farmhouses.
- Three potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the two-story, faded blue farmhouse with the red star on the porch wall, in the upstairs bedroom, in the southeast corner next to the overturned nightstand and tall shelf.
- Inside a small white shed next to the three granary silos to the south, on the northern wall, near the tool cabinet.
- In the blue one-story house, underneath the baby crib.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the two-story, faded blue farmhouse with the red star on the porch wall, in the upstairs bedroom, on the top shelf of the tall bookcase.
- Inside a small metal shed next to the three granary silos to the south, near the weapon workbench and red wheelbarrow, in an enamel bucket.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces (T-45, T-51b or T-60) - Can be found inside the level 1 locked shed by the three granary silos, in the power armor station.
- Recipe: Delbert's mud cookie - On the kitchen counter of the blue two-story house on the north side.
- Potential recipe - On the west side of the barn, on the broken picnic table.
- Potential armor mod - Inside the large barn closest to the houses, to the left of an armor workbench, on a lower metal shelf.
- Potential weapon mod - Inside the granary silo shed, next to the weapon workbench, on a cabinet shelf.
- Large crops of corn, tatos and cranberries, southern field.
- At least six stimpaks throughout the entire homestead.
The Aaronholt homestead appears only in Fallout 76.
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p.296: "20. AARONHOLT HOMESTEAD
Close to a section of sagging road are a group of farm structures. The three main structures (and small hay barn) house a variety of junk and collectibles (and the corpse of farmer Aaronholt). The locked silo warehouse (0) to the south is also of considerable interest, possibly housing a Power Armor frame. Check the junk pile near a ruined shed on the eastern edge of the farmstead too."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)
- Agatha Aaronholt's diary