|Nuka-World main quest: A World of Refreshment|
|Travel to the Nuka-Cola bottling plant.|
|Clear the Nuka-Cola bottling plant's interior.||Clear the Nuka-Cola bottling plant's exterior.|
|Kill the Nukalurk queen.|
|Assign a gang to Nuka-World's bottling plant by hoisting their flag.|
|Reward: 350+ XP|
This quest begins after first discovering the World of Refreshment. The player character must clear the exterior and the interior of the plant in order to secure it for the gangs. Robots can be found inside the plant guarding it, while several variations of Nukalurks roam about both inside and outside the plant.
Once the plant is cleared, the flag for one of the raider gangs must be raised. The flagpole is located on the top of a large red Nuka-Cola bottle on the roof of the plant. An elevator is hanging from it to reach the top of the bottle.
- Nuka-Cola bottling plant park entrance (near the moat entrance for the World of Refreshment).[verified] Under certain conditions, the quest status shows the exterior is cleared but will not grant that the interior is cleared (even if it is) if some mirelurks are left alive outside, at the
- Nuka-Cola bottling plant.[verified]
Under certain conditions, the quest status shows the interior is cleared but will not grant that the exterior is cleared (even if it is) at the
- Using console command setstage 03684E 1000 skips to the "Assign gang" stage of the quest. Make sure to clear all hostiles beforehand.
- The only other way to move past the quest when this occurs is to type resetQuest 03684E into the console.
- On console platforms, reloading an earlier save seems to be the only solution to fix this.
- tcl console command, finding stuck Nukalurks and clicking on them in the console, before typing in the kill command to kill the Nukalurks.[verification needed] Once inside the World of Refreshment, some Nukalurks may spawn in stuck. This issue can be fixed by using the