|The following is based on Fallout Shelter or Fallout Shelter Online and some details might contradict canon.|
On the floor above ground floor are two pairs of raiders, one in each room. On the floor above that is another pair of raiders and a group of three radroaches.
On the floor below ground level are another two pairs of raiders, and a raider leader accompanied by one more raider on the left. On the second floor below ground level, from left to right, is a group of four raiders, and a raider leader accompanied by three raiders.
On the bottom floor is a optional raider leader fight accompanied by three more raiders. In the room after, the "Overseer" can be recruited to your vault, and there is one final pair of raiders in the last room.
- "This doesn't seem much like a Vault to me. Are you sure we have the right place?"
- "Hey! Someone found the Vault, and they ain't got no invitation!"
- "Boss said no new blood 'til we're ready to open the Vault. Kill them!"
- "Look, I'm not really a Raider, but I gotta kill ya if I want to stay here. So... Die!"
- "This is our Vault! You're not welcome here!"
|Opening dialogue||Dweller response||Character response|
|Anyone who wants to see the Overseer has to go through me!|
I mean, not literal-like. Just, you know...
|Bring it! I'm ready for a fight!||Ah well, I tried! Get 'em!|
|I've already beaten up most of your guys. What's one or two more?||This is more like it!|
|I'm from a real Vault! You've got it all wrong!||Huh, really? Maybe you should go speak to the Overseer then.|
|Wait, maybe we can do this without any more fighting.||Well, the Overseer did say to try talking to outsiders first. He's down the hall.|
|Hey, an actual Vault Dweller! Uh, I really thought this here Vault thing was going to work out.|
But, I think I maybe attracted the wrong crowd for it.
|Sure thing! Glad to have you aboard!||Oh, great! And uh... can we just forget this place ever existed?|
|No way! You've caused enough trouble!||I guess I'll just wander then. Probably get eaten alive out there. No worries! Bye forever!|
- PC When completing the path to the objective, you will not receive a Quest clue.[verified]