An abandoned testing site where Atomic Mining Services perfected their excavation technology and non-human workforce,[Non-canon 1] the site was shut down after the test launch went awry and produced no usable ultracite.
Entering from the main entrance from the west, there is a small metal building to the north, the interior contains minor loot. A rail track runs south to north through the middle of the site, from a large metal building to a sealed mine entrance[Non-canon 1] used to search for ultracite. Rail cars along the track are loaded with barrels of nuclear waste.
The large metal prep building's interior has a weapons workbench on the eastern wall, a tinker's workbench, chemistry station, and two power armor stations. The furthest power armor station may have a chassis with T-series power armor. Information on the site can be found on a note across the room from the power armor stations. The exterior southern wall of this building has a fusion generator with a possible fusion core to loot.
Two beige and orange pods can be found east of the rail track. The first contains a searchable chem box and a safe (Picklock 2). The second contains a searchable chem container.
- Transcript: Test launch 11 - Note, on a bench by the lockers in the large warehouse.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - Behind the back of the large southern warehouse, between the two fusion generators, on the ground.
- Potential magazine - In the west alcove of the large curve-roofed maintenance warehouse, behind a cabinet opposite of a steamer trunk.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces - In the back of the large warehouse, at one of two power armor stations.
- Fusion core - Inside the fusion generator, at the exterior southern wall of the large warehouse.
- Potential armor mod - In the large warehouse, on a wall mounted cabinet with a radio on top.
- Potential weapon mod - In the large warehouse, on a metal shelf to the right of a tinker's workbench.
The AMS testing site appears in Fallout 76.
- Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p.389: "40. AMS TESTING SITE
The Automated Mining Systems company constructed a site to test its non-human workforce, and this collection of outbuildings and caravans near a (sealed) mine entrance is the result."
(Fallout 76 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Atlas of Appalachia)