Background[edit | edit source]
He is AHS-9's second in command. He serves as the representative to San Francisco's Hubologist base and introduces newcomers into the cult. Similar to the Enlightened One, he is able to perform a zeta scan, which is necessary to join their sect.
Despite his higher ranking than most other Hubologists, he wears the same gray standard robes. His codename, "AHS-7" indicates that he has cleared seven levels of neurodynes from his spirit.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character starts quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Kill Badger so the tanker vagrants will embrace the Hub: Badger is supposed to be the man to refuel the tanker, but without him, the tanker remains at bay.
- The Hubologists need plans for a vertibird from Navarro: In order to gain access to the Hubologist HQ, the Chosen One needs to get some blueprints for a vertibird.
- Kill the Shi Emperor: In order to become a full-fledged Hubologist, AHS-7 wants the Chosen One to kill the Shi Emperor.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The zeta scan can be either positive or negative. If positive, it is a +1 Intelligence and +1 Luck. If not, a -1 Luck is given. These changes are permanent and random, requiring save-scumming. The scan also makes the Chosen One an AHS-1 Hubologist, so people in Chinatown will be less respectful. Some, such as Dr. Fung, the Dragon and Lo Pan may refuse conversation.
- After getting the zeta scan from AHS-7, the slightly different zeta scan from the Enlightened One in the New California Republic cannot be gained.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
AHS-7 appears only in Fallout 2.