The computer is capable of comprehensive medical care and biomedical modification and reconstruction. Though the computer's memory is incomplete, memory modules for Strength, Intelligence, Charisma and Perception enhancements can be found.
After visiting the bunker for the first time, the Chosen One can check ACE's security records to find out what happened to Brotherhood of Steel member Matt. Also, in ACE's dialogue it is revealed that the medical computer might have achieved self-awareness since it tells the Chosen One that sometimes it 'feels lonely'. Also, ACE suggests that some other self-aware AIs may have altered data in the real world for amusement, and that may have led to the Great War.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a temporary companion.|
|This character is a permanent companion.|
|This character is a doctor.||
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: -|
|This character can modify weapons.||
|This character has a talking head.|
- ACE has the power to permanently increase the players Strength, Intelligence, Charisma and Perception if he brings the corresponding memory module.
ACE module locations:Edit
- Strength, red, Vault 8, locker level 2.
- Intelligence yellow, Sierra Army Depot, clinic level 1
- Charisma blue, Navarro, armory locker.
- Perception green, Mariposa Military Base, level 3 locker.
ACE appears only in Fallout 2.