The computer is capable of comprehensive medical care and biomedical modification and reconstruction. Though the computer's memory is incomplete, memory modules for Strength, Intelligence, Charisma and Perception enhancements can be found.
After visiting the bunker for the first time, the Chosen One can check ACE's security records to find out what happened to Brotherhood of Steel member Matt. In ACE's dialogue, it is revealed that the medical computer might have achieved self-awareness since it tells the Chosen One that it sometimes feels lonely. ACE also suggests that some other self-aware AIs may have altered data in the real world for amusement, and this may have led to the Great War.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a doctor.|
- ACE has the power to permanently increase the player's Strength, Intelligence, Charisma, and Perception if they bring the corresponding memory module.
ACE module locations:Edit
- Strength, red, Vault 8, locker level 2.
- Intelligence yellow, Sierra Army Depot, clinic level 1
- Charisma blue, Navarro, armory locker.
- Perception green, Mariposa Military Base, level 3 locker.
ACE appears only in Fallout 2.