|For an overview of 9mm pistols in the Fallout universe, see 9mm pistol.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Background[edit | edit source]
The 9mm M9FS Beretta was created in 1975 by the Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta, military-adopted in 1985, and officially entered service in 1990. It's a short recoil, semi-automatic, single-action/double-action pistol using a staggered box magazine of 15 cartridges caliber 9mm. It provides good accuracy up to 50 meters and it's also easy to clean. The Beretta is readily found in many places in the wasteland.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Brahmin Wood, Farsight and Stitch are both issued this weapon at the beginning.
- Five in Brahmin Wood, carried by raiders.
- Nine in Freeport, carried by raiders.
- 10 in Rock Falls, carried by raiders.
- Two are found in Macomb, carried by a hungry raider and another can be found on a civilian in a restroom.
- Five total in Mardin, three carried by Beastlords and two may be found on dead bodies.
- One in Cold Water, carried by a criminal from Quincy.