This old 9 iron is bent and battered after many years of exposure to the elements.
|- Type of attack||- Skill required|
|- Damage per attack in V.A.T.S.||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per action point||- Additional effects|
- Note: Melee weapons do double normal damage in V.A.T.S.
It is possible to execute Fore! outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee skill of 50 to perform the move) by initiating a power attack (hold attack button) while moving forward.
The 9 iron can successfully strike about 295 times from full condition before breaking.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Nephi's golf driver||30||71.1||2.37||x1.2||30||21||2.9||245||1||500||500||25||2|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Broc flower cave - a wandering prospector will occasionally have it in their inventory.
- Freeside - in the King's School of Impersonation building, on the 2nd floor in one of the rooms in the center, laying on the carpet. Must be stolen.
- Mojave Outpost barracks - sometimes sold by Lacey.
- Nipton - in the bathroom of the Nipton house with a Mister Gutsy robot.
- Yangtze Memorial - the abandoned shack, just northwest of the memorial. It is just inside the door.
- Sometimes Fiends carry them.
- East of the mole rat ranch in the trap building there is one on the bottom of a shelf.