|For a cross-game overview, see Machine gun.|
The 50 cal machine gun as its name implies is a machine gun chambered in the extremely powerful .50 round. Highly effective against infantry and other soft targets, materiel, lightly armored vehicles, boats, fortifications, and aircraft. Though heavy and cumbersome when used away from a mount, the advent of power armor and the creation of minigun frames for personnel use allowed this venerable weapon to be used by soldiers on foot.
50 cal machine gun Lv 45 (1)
50 cal machine gun Lv 35 (1)
- The Action Hero - A unique 50 cal machine gun given as a Survival mode reward from April 23–29 and August 27 - September 2, 2019.
- Final Word
- Hemlock Holes - South of the white warehouse, near a downed Vertibird, in the back of a destroyed truck.
- One may also appear in a destroyed truck on the road south-east of Clarksburg.
- One can appear northwest of The Retreat at Cliffwalk Track, in the back of a sandbag laden truck.
- Random drop from Scorchbeasts.
- Abandoned Bog Town - in the back of a truck on the main road in town.
- The raider vendor bots in Pleasant Valley Station, Sutton Station and Welch Station can sell both the weapon and its plans.
- The vendor bot at Watoga Shopping Plaza can sell the plan.
- Random drop from government aid drops.
Outside of its editor ID, the .50 cal machine gun is listed in the game files as "rifleredding."
- Weapon performance and design in Fallout 76.
- Nifskope model name