The entrance is guarded by two ceiling turrets. Raiders or Gunners will spawn on one side of the building and robots on the other; when the Sole Survivor approaches, they will usually begin to fight each other.
Inside, behind the front desk there is a laser trip wire. If the player character triggers this, they will be attacked by a protectron, as well as laser turrets. On the first floor, there is a small room with an Advanced locked safe and an Expert locked security terminal. The terminal controls the protectron, turrets and can also unlock the safe.
The elevator to the left will take the Sole Survivor to the rooftop, where a locked (Novice) door containing a safe (Expert) can be found. Standing directly in front of one of two chambers on the rooftop will trigger an alarm and an assaultron and sentry bot will emerge from the chambers and immediately attack. After defeating both of these robots, pressing the red button in each chamber will open up the center chamber, which holds a full suit of power armor.
Inside the chamber on the rooftop, a full set of power armor can be found. The armor variant scales based on the player character's level. At level 28, X-01 can be found, at lower levels T-60, T-51 or T-45 may spawn instead. The highest level variant possible is the X-01 Mk. III starting at level 36.
35 Court appears only in Fallout 4.
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One There is a chance that if the player character meets the required level for X-01 power armor to spawn here, it will spawn looking like a suit of T-60, T-51, or even T-45 power armor but when walked up to, it will say that it is X-01.[verified]
- Simply entering the armor may fix this problem.
- Removing the fusion core, or any of the armor pieces may also resolve this issue.
- Playstation 4 After putting on the armor and walking out of the chamber the game may freeze.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Xbox One If one has visited this location in the past without getting the power armor and later returned, the alarms will not sound and the doors will not open, leaving the player character unable to claim the armor.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 The assaultron may become unable to be targeted or take damage. In V.A.T.S., it appears to be stuck in its chamber but will attack and kill the player normally.[verified]
- Playstation 4 Xbox One There is a chance the assaultron or sentry bot will not spawn.[verified]