|For an overview of 2mm ammunition types in various games, see 2mm EC.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
One of the rarest forms of ammunition in Fallout Tactics, 2mm EC feeds some of the deadliest weapons in the game. Unlike Fallout 2, however, these rounds can no longer pierce armor, despite moving at extremely high speeds.
Weapons using this ammunition[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Canyon City - 25 rounds on a humanoid robot.
- Scott City - 80 rounds on a humanoid robot.
- 100 rounds appear for sale at Quartermaster Diocletian Folleto after the completion of the Canyon City mission, another 100 after the Buena Vista mission and another 300 pieces after the Scott City mission.
- Cheyenne Mountain - 25 rounds on two robots; 250 more on M72 guns.
- Vault 0 - 600 rounds on the Dagger Squad members; another 150 pieces in the armory and 25 rounds in a locked cabinet in the hall with the generators.
- Calculator's Lair - 50 rounds on a humanoid robot with a M72 rifle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.