| ||For an overview of grenade launcher models in all games, see grenade launcher.|
The 25mm grenade APW is a semi-automatic grenade launcher. Specifically, this weapon contains a stock magazine capacity of six grenades, a brisk rate of fire, decent accuracy and allows modifications.
The 25mm grenade APW can fire a total of about 745 standard rounds, the equivalent of 125 reloads, or 94 reloads when equipped with the expanded drum, from full condition before breaking.
|Ammunition type||Unmodified||W/ Exp. drum|
|Standard, high explosive, plasma, pulse & timed||745||125||745||94|
- 25mm grenade APW expanded drum - Increases ammunition capacity by 2.
- 25mm grenade APW long barrel - Increases projectile velocity by 100%.
- 25mm grenade APW upgraded internals - Increases rate of fire by 25%.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|25mm grenade APW||2||130||50||2.5||x1||0||25||2.1||0.7||6||745||8||4200||525||75||5|
|25mm grenade APW||2||162.5||50||3.13||x1||0||25||2.1||0.7||8||745||8||8600||1075||75||5|
- Gun Runners, sold by Vendortron.
- 188 trading post, sold by Alexander.
- Mess hall & munitions storage, sold by the Boomer munitions manager.
- Various merchants around the Mojave Wasteland.
- Grunt does not affect this weapon. This is because Grunt is a perk introduced in Honest Hearts, and add-on content cannot interact with each other.
- When aiming down the sights, the grenade APW lacks a fixed blade sight (like that of the grenade launcher), which can make shooting while looking down the sights difficult.