This is standard ammunition for the grenade machinegun. All varieties explode on impact except the timed, which explodes about five seconds after launch, bouncing off things it hits earlier. They deal 50 damage in a radius of 8.59 yards (7.85 meters).
Weapons using this ammunition
25mm grenade, high explosive
A more powerful variant of the 25mm grenade. HE rounds have a 36% larger blast radius (11.72 yards or 10.72 meters) than normal rounds and deal 35% more damage.
25mm grenade, plasma
A sub-type added with the new add-on Gun Runners' Arsenal. They deal significantly more blast damage than normal 25mm grenades, but have a smaller blast radius.
25mm grenade, pulse
A sub-type added with the new add-on Gun Runners' Arsenal. They deal significantly less damage than normal 25mm grenades and have a much smaller blast radius, but deal an extra 75 damage to robots and 30 damage to power armor.
25mm grenade, timed
A sub-type added with the new add-on Gun Runners' Arsenal. This type of grenade has a fixed-length 5-second fuse, and will not detonate if it hits something before this, which means it can be used to bounce grenades around corners.
|- Ammunition type||- Weapon Spread modifier|
|- Weapon Damage modifier||- Ammo bonus effects|
|- Target Damage Threshold modifier||- Ammo is craftable|
|- Weapon Condition modifier||- Percentage chance of empty casing, hull or drained cell/pack/tank|
|25mm grenade, standard||x 1||x 1||x 1||x 1||0% chance|
|25mm grenade, pulse||x 0.08||x 1||x 1||x 1||+75 robots|
+30 power armor
x 0.4 AoE radius
|25mm grenade, timed||x 1||x 1||x 1||x 1||5 second fuse,|
no detonation on contact
|25mm grenade, plasma||x 1.3||x 1||x 1||x 1||x 0.86 AoE radius||0% chance|
|25mm grenade, high explosive||x 1.35||x 1||x 1||x 1||x 1.36 AoE radius||0% chance|
- The Gun Runners usually have a large supply of 25mm grenade, high explosive.
- The Boomer munitions manager stocks both regular game and GRA ammo types. Entering the Mess hall & munitions storage will consistently restock his GRA ammo; simply exit and re-enter and he will have more.
- Can often be found in ample amounts from the Hidden Valley bunker armory trader.
- Can be found in Vault 11, in the security room behind the hard-locked door.
- The Great Khan armorer will sell these.
- Quartermaster Bardon at Hoover Dam sells them in large amounts (around 1000 at a time).