Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|The following is based on Fallout 4 cut content.|
MS03 Temp Hydroponics Message
- The editor ID and quest name can be found as part of the file name for the quest icon, but the corresponding values do not appear in the game files as a quest.
- An unused marker named MS03ResurfaceMarker can be found in the game data.
- Untextured assets can be found in xEdit of both an underwater vault window (VltSquidWindow01) and an underwater vault door (VltLGDoorMarine01) can be found. Unused scripts refer to this vault as Vault 120.[verified]
- Nahant would have been a major location in this quest.
Behind the scenes
- The name of the quest is based on the novel Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne.
- Todd Howard discussed Vault 120 and the 20 Leagues Under the Sea quest in a Reddit AMA on November 10, 2021. He stated that it was to be a "Bioshock style vault," with a giant sentient octopus outside.[Non-canon 1]