A baseball bat with an oak body and the special effect of having a small chance to send targets flying. Like the baseball bat, it is a slow swinging weapon, swung in a classic baseball swing and a downward swing over the shoulder.
- Baseball bat - Common variant found throughout The Commonwealth.
- Swatter - Slightly stronger than average baseball bats; they are sold by Moe Cronin in Diamond City.
- Cito's Shiny Slugger - A unique baseball bat with the Relentless legendary effect; quest reward for Safari Adventure.
- Fencebuster - A unique baseball bat with the Penetrating legendary effect; found during the quest Brain Dead.
- Rockville Slugger - A unique baseball bat with the VATS enhanced legendary effect; sold by Moe Cronin in Diamond City.
- Jamaica Plain Town Hall basement - Found in the display on the right side of the Treasures exhibit.
- Visually this weapon is similar to a standard baseball bat, except for a logo that says "World Champions" on it. This logo does not appear when inspected in the Pip-Boy 3000 Mark IV.
- When the special effect on the weapon occurs, the sound of a baseball hitting the bat followed by a cheering crowd plays. This is the same sound effect that plays when the Big Leagues perk occurs.
- The bat can sometimes lead to an instant kill; when the swing effect is activated, the target may hit a collision (e.g. a wall) and instantly die in a manner similar to the Bloody Mess perk.
- It can be sold to Moe Cronin in the Diamond City market for 200 caps, or up to 400 caps after passing speech checks.
- The 2076 World Series baseball bat has a unique modifier not found on any other weapon. The effect grants all melee weapons an 8% chance per hit to send the target flying - giving ~45% chance per VATS attack when applied to a Ripper. Luck increases the distance targets are sent flying; see the formula on the talk page. If both the bat and Big Leagues activate on the same hit, the target will be sent flying farther than normal. It will only work on each target once, regardless of whether the player has both the bat and the perk.
- PC Xbox One The World Champions logo and handle wrap do not appear on the inspect of the object. Only the logo does not appear, the wrap does.[verified]
- PC Xbox One Blood spatter and going into water may sometimes cause the logo to disappear until re equipped.[verified]