| ||For an overview of submachine gun models, see submachine gun.|
The 10mm submachine gun is a very lightweight submachine gun that fires 10mm rounds. The weapon and ammo are both rather common, with crafting plans for the gun itself available from the Cold Case quest. 10mm submachine guns are capable of unleashing a spray of bullets at close range, though lack the ability to fight more distant enemies.
An unmodded 10mm submachine gun is also lighter and more powerful than its pistol counterpart. The weapon lacks an iron sight, forcing aiming to be solely through the rear sight aperture. The 10mm has a built-in folding stock but can take mods for additional stocks.
Short 10mm submachine gun (Lv 10)
Short 10mm submachine gun (Lv 20)
Short 10mm submachine gun (Lv 30)
Short 10mm submachine gun (Lv 40)
Short 10mm submachine gun (Lv 50)
- Perfect Storm - Reward from the quest Cold Case.
- Old guard's 10mm SMG - Reward from the quest Duty Calls.
- One can be found in the armory of the Fujiniya Intelligence Base, on a shelf behind a maglocked door.
- One can be found in the sub-basement of the Hornwright Industrial headquarters, on a cabinet across from the stairs near the weapons workbench.
- One can be found in the men's locker room at the indoor pool of Bolton Greens, sitting in front of the lockers past the doorway.
- The crafting plans and the unique variant Perfect Storm are obtained as a reward for completing the quest Cold Case given by Miss Annie at Wavy Willard's Water Park.
- The crafting plans can also be bought from vendor bots across Appalachia.
- Can be picked up as loot from the Scorched (at later levels).