| ||For an overview of 10mm rounds in the Fallout series, see 10mm.|
Before the War, 10mm was the standard ammo for the Bureau of Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco, Firearms and Lasers and other law enforcement agencies, while the military was more reliant on experimental energy weapons The Circle G brand of ammunition was one of the most popular, offering excellent centerfire cartridges for a variety of applications.
The 10mm round offers modest damage and low amounts of armor piercing potential. The 10mm is a common caliber type for pistols and submachine guns in the post-War United States.
10mm round (24)
Ultracite 10mm round (48)
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- 10mm pistol.
- Anti-Scorched training pistol - unique 10mm pistol, quest reward for Into the Fire.
- 10mm submachine gun.
- Perfect Storm - unique 10mm submachine gun, quest reward for Cold Case.
- 10mm rounds can be found at the Marksman course at Camp McClintock.
- Dropped sometimes by feral ghouls.
- With the Ammosmith perk at level 1 / 2 the rounds increase to 33 / 43 for the same amount of material.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.