|For an overview of 10mm rounds, see 10mm.|
The 10mm round offers modest damage and low amounts of armor piercing potential. The 10mm is a common caliber type for pistols and submachine guns in the post-War United States.
- Standard 10mm rounds
Known by default
10mm round (24)
- Ultracite 10mm rounds
Learned from plan/recipe
Plan: Prime automatic 10mm receiver OR
Plan: Prime 10mm submachine gun receiver OR
Plan: Prime 10mm receiver
Ultracite 10mm round (96)
Weapons using this ammunition
- 10mm pistol
- Crusader Pistol
- Anti-Scorched training pistol - Unique 10mm pistol, quest reward for Into the Fire.
- 10mm submachine gun
- Perfect Storm - Unique 10mm submachine gun, quest reward for Cold Case.
- Crafted at a tinker's workbench.
- Ammo Converter at rate of 24 rounds of standard 10mm for 150 AmmoPoints. Purchased at an
- Can be found at the Marksman course at Camp McClintock.
- Dropped sometimes by feral ghouls.
- Some vendors may sell this ammunition.
- Sold by ammunition vending machines.
With the Ammosmith perk or Ammo Factory legendary perk, the crafted amount of rounds increase incrementally, coinciding with the perk's added percentages, crafting more rounds for the same amount of materials.