| ||For an overview of 10mm rounds in the Fallout series, see 10mm.|
The standard round for many models of handgun before the war, 10mm rounds offer modest damage and low amounts of armor piercing potential. The 10mm round is also the standard round for the BADTFL, numerous police departments and military units that hadn't been issued energy weapons; 10mm is one of the most common caliber types in the post-War United States.
10mm round (24)
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- 10mm pistol.
- Anti-Scorched training pistol - unique 10mm pistol, quest reward for Into the Fire.
- 10mm submachine gun.
- Perfect Storm - unique 10mm submachine gun, quest reward for Cold Case.
- 10mm rounds can be found at the Marksman course at Camp McClintock.
- Dropped sometimes by feral ghouls.
- With the Ammosmith perk at level 1 / 2 the rounds increase to 33 / 43 for the same amount of material.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.