|For an overview of 10mm ammunition types, see 10mm.|
Before the War, the powerful 10mm Automatic round was the standard ammunition for the Bureau of Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco, Firearms and Lasers and other law enforcement agencies, while the military was more reliant on experimental energy weapons (although it remained the round of choice for conventional pistols and submachine guns). The Circle G brand of ammunition was one of the most popular, offering excellent centerfire cartridges for a variety of applications.
It is the most common type of ammunition in the Capital Wasteland, with the second most common being the .32 caliber round. The weapons that use such ammunition are also common, and there are many different types of guns with different statistics that use them, making this ammunition very useful. Made by G, it comes in ammunition boxes of 12 rounds.
Weapons using this ammunition
- 10mm pistol
- Silenced 10mm pistol
- Colonel Autumn's 10mm pistol
- Chinese pistol
- Zhu-Rong v418 Chinese pistol
- 10mm SMG
- Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG
- Lever-action rifle
- Backwater rifle
|The following is based on developer test content cut from Fallout 3.|
|End of information based on developer test content cut from Fallout 3.|
- Five ammunition boxes in the Dr. Lesko's lab in Marigold station.
- Four boxes in a military truck in front of the National Guard depot.
- Three boxes at the abandoned car fort.
- Three boxes in Flak 'N Shrapnel's shop.
- Three boxes at Lock and Load in Paradise Falls.
- Three boxes in the Northern shack in Evergreen Mills.
- Three boxes in the Super-Duper Mart, on the counter behind the terminal opening the storage room.
- The Lone Wanderer is given a 10mm pistol, along with 36 10mm rounds, if the right speech options are chosen during Escape!
- The Pip-Boy icon for 10mm rounds and the ammo clip model loaded into the Chinese pistol depict 10mm rounds as bottlenecked cartridges, but other game's appearances of the ammunition as well as the textures for the 10mm submachine gun show the cartridges as straight.