|For an overview of 10mm ammunition types in various Fallout games, see 10mm.|
Before the War, the powerful 10mm Automatic round was the standard ammunition for the Bureau of Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco, Firearms and Lasers and other law enforcement agencies, while the military was more reliant on experimental energy weapons (although it remained the round of choice for conventional pistols and submachine guns). The Circle G brand of ammunition was one of the most popular, offering excellent centerfire cartridges for a variety of applications.
It is the most common type of ammunition in the Capital Wasteland, with the second most common being the .32 caliber round. The weapons that use such ammunition are also common, and there are many different types of guns with different statistics that use them, making this ammunition very useful. Made by G, it comes in ammunition boxes of 12 rounds.
Weapons using this ammunition
- 10mm pistol
- Silenced 10mm pistol
- Colonel Autumn's 10mm pistol
- Chinese pistol
- Zhu-Rong v418 Chinese pistol
- 10mm SMG
- Sydney's 10mm "Ultra" SMG
- Lever-action rifle
- Backwater rifle
|The following is based on developer test content cut from Fallout 3.|
|End of information based on developer test content cut from Fallout 3.|
- Five ammunition boxes in the Dr. Lesko's lab in Marigold station.
- Four boxes in a military truck in front of the National Guard depot.
- Three boxes at the abandoned car fort.
- Three boxes in Flak 'N Shrapnel's shop.
- Three boxes at Lock and Load in Paradise Falls.
- Three boxes in the Northern shack in Evergreen Mills.
- Three boxes in the Super-Duper Mart, on the counter behind the terminal opening the storage room.