Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|For an overview of 10mm pistol models, see 10mm pistol.|
The 10mm pistol can fire a total of about 556 rounds, the equivalent of 47 reloads, from full condition before breaking, an amount roughly half of what the Chinese pistol can fire.
- Silenced 10mm pistol - A suppressed version of this weapon. Although weaker, it does not give away its user's position when fired while sneaking.
- Colonel Autumn's 10mm pistol - Carried by Enclave Colonel Augustus Autumn, the colonel's 10mm pistol is nearly twice as powerful as the regular version.
- Butch's 10mm pistol - A unique pistol used by Butch DeLoria when acting as a companion.
- Sonora Cruz's 10mm pistol - A unique pistol found on Sonora Cruz. It deals 100 damage, but Sonora always flees from enemies and never uses her pistol.
- 10mm pistol - A sim-only version of the weapon which has been re-skinned to appear newer and less worn. It also differs in health, with a whopping 999,150 hit points, essentially preventing the gun from ever degrading. This weapon is not normally accessible outside of the simulation.
- 10mm steel alloy pistol - Another version of the weapon that was cut from the Operation Anchorage add-on, it differs from the standard 10mm pistol in appearance only, using the same new skin as the sim only version.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Colonel Autumn's 10mm pistol||13||78||6||x1||13||17||0.8||0.5||12||577||3||325||108.3|
|Silenced 10mm pistol||8||48||6||x2||5||21||0.4||0.5||12||333||3||250||83.3|
- This is the first real gun available in-game, as Amata offers one to the Lone Wanderer at the beginning of the quest Escape!, who can then choose to accept it or tell her to keep it. The pistol is also in perfect condition and will be useful to low-level player characters. It belongs to her father, who she stole it from.
- It is found in large quantities throughout the Capital Wasteland, as low and medium level raiders and wastelanders often use the weapon.
- It can be found in many random safes throughout the wasteland, mostly Easy locked ones.
- Amata will carry one into the wastes if the player chooses to drive everyone out of Vault 101, after the quest Trouble on the Homefront.
- Officers Wilkins, Richards, O'Brian, Taylor, and Gomez all carry the 10mm pistol.
- Four in Rivet City's bridge tower armory
- Alphonse Almodovar will carry one during the quest, Trouble on the Homefront.
- Millicent Wellington will use a 10mm pistol to kill her husband Edgar Wellington II if shown the love letter.
- Bannon, Birch, Colin Moriarty, the ghoul scientist, Greta, Jason, Jessica, Joe Porter, Machete, Nathaniel Vargas, Pappy, Initiate Pek, Sonora Cruz, Ted Strayer, Weston Lesko and Winthrop all use the 10mm pistol.
- One is found inside the abandoned house in Grayditch, next door to the Brandice's house.
- Two can be found in the National Guard depot's armory.
- Paladin Hoss carries one.
- smugglers. Occasionally carried by