| ||For the playing card, see 10 of Spades (card).|
10 of Spades was born on a ranch and has been shooting a rifle his whole life. He was then recruited by the NCR in 2280 for 1st Recon. At some point, 10 of Spades was with Betsy on a mission to capture or kill Cook-Cook, but Cook-Cook knocked him out and raped Betsy.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- I Don't Hurt Anymore: 10 of Spades is needed for one of the paths for completing the quest by convincing Betsy that everyone is worried about her and that she should seek help.
Effects of the player's actionsEdit
- After the completion of Three-Card Bounty, 10 of Spades and the rest of the 1st Recon team will move out to Camp Forlorn Hope to help with the Legion at Camp Nelson.
- If the player makes fun of 10 of Spades about his stuttering, he will become agitated. However, it is possible to apologize to him, which will allow the player to speak with him once more. This apology removes the option to again make fun of his stutter. Making fun of his stutter twice will make him angry, and he will not talk to the player afterwards.
- 10 of Spades got his name because of his CO, Lieutenant Gorobets. He had wanted his callsign to be "Ace of Spades," but Gorobets vetoed that, saying that he was "too green" and had to work his way up. 10 of Spades does note that Gorobets will make him "Jack of Spades" after getting a few kills and he'll continue to work his way up - but thinks that he'll probably skip "Queen."
- 10 of Spades wears eyeglasses to correct his poor vision. Cpl. Betsy jokingly refers to them as his "training shades."
- 10 of Spades seems to be the only non-player character in Fallout: New Vegas to have a stutter.
- 10 of Spades is one of the shortest characters in the game, similar to the height of Legionaries.
- "If I keep at it, eventually I'll make it to Ace. Think I'll skip Queen though."
- "Nah... it's no p-problem. Everybody likes to have a little fun with me. Just shows they l-l-like me. You don't rib somebody you don't like."
- "Yeah. You just walk away. No fool can trump the T-t-ten of Spades!"
10 of Spades appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.