|For an overview of .50 ammunition types, see .50 caliber.|
The .50 caliber round is a powerful 290 grain rimless center fire hollow-point cartridge produced by Circle G ammunition, they came packaged in ten round green and red boxes. The .50 rounds can be used by modified bolt-action weapons and the 50 cal machine gun.
- Standard .50 rounds
Known by default
.50 round (100)
- Ultracite .50 rounds
Pure violet flux (1)
Learned from plan/recipe
Plan: Prime 50 cal machine gun receiver
Ultracite .50 round (200)
Weapons using this ammunition
- 50 cal machine gun
- Hunting rifle (when modified with .50 receiver)
- Brotherhood recon rifle (when modified with .50 receiver)
- Pipe bolt-action (when modified with .50 receiver)
- Crafted at a tinker's workbench.
- Purchased at an Ammo Converter at 100 rounds of standard .50 for for 350 AmmoPoints.
- Some vendors may sell this ammunition.
- Sold by ammunition vending machines.
With the Ammosmith perk or Ammo Factory legendary perk, the crafted amount of rounds increases incrementally, coinciding with the perk's added percentages, crafting more rounds for the same amount of materials.