|For an overview of .50 ammunition types, see .50 caliber.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
High performance centerfire rifle ammunition manufactured by Circle G ammunition. They are advertised as being manufactured to the highest tolerance for discerning shooters. Before the Great War, these rounds were sold in boxes of ten cartridges.
The box states that the bullets are 290 grain, boat tail hollow points.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
.50 round (10)
Weapons using this ammunition[edit | edit source]
- Hunting rifle (after conversion)
- Reba (after conversion)
- Reba II (after conversion)
- Tinker Tom Special (after conversion)
- Pipe bolt-action (after conversion)
Locations[edit | edit source]
As compared to other ammunition types, .50 caliber is quite uncommon, and when it can be found at vendors, it is rather expensive. It may sometimes be found on dead raiders and in ammunition boxes in varying quantities.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Scrounger has a very noticeable impact in the frequency of .50 caliber ammo, making the ammo type significantly more common.
- The .50 caliber round is the only ammo type in the game that does not have any weapon chambered for it in their default state, all weapons that are capable of firing the round are conversions of other smaller caliber weapons.