| ||For an overview of .50 ammunition types in the Fallout series of games, see .50 caliber.|
High performance centerfire rifle ammunition manufactured by Circle G ammunition. They are advertised as being manufactured to the highest tolerance for discerning shooters. Before the Great War, these rounds were sold in boxes of ten cartridges.
The box states that the bullets are 290 grain, boat tail hollow points.
.50 round (10)
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- Hunting rifle (conversion)
- Reba II (If level 42 or higher) or by random chance
- Pipe bolt-action (conversion)
As compared to other ammunition types, .50 caliber is quite uncommon, and when it can be found at vendors, it is rather expensive. It may sometimes be found on dead raiders and in ammunition boxes in varying quantities.
- Scrounger has a very noticeable impact in the frequency of .50 caliber ammo, making the ammo type significantly more common.
- The .50 caliber round is the only ammo type in the game that does not have any weapon chambered for it in their default state, all weapons that are capable of firing the round are conversions of other smaller caliber weapons. This also means the magazines of converted weapons are far too small to actually hold .50 caliber rounds.