| ||For an overview of .45 rounds in the Fallout series, see .45 caliber.|
The .45 Auto is an effective pistol cartridge for use against soft, unarmored targets. It combines accuracy and good stopping power, with low visibility and moderate recoil. It has earned itself an almost legendary reputation as a man-stopper, ever since its first introduction in the early 20th century.
The .45 round is a pistol caliber rimless center-fire cartridge produced by Circle G ammunition, which came packaged in fifty round green and yellow boxes. .45 rounds are versatile, being used by pistols, submachine guns and rifles.
- The player character gets 7 XP every time it is crafted.
.45 round (12)
Pure cobalt flux (1)
Ultracite .45 round (48)
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- Combat rifle
- The Fixer
- Pipe gun
- Pipe revolver
- Submachine gun
- Radium rifle
- Lever action rifle
- Sole Survivor
- A box can be found at Summersville Dam.
- Two boxes can be found on the upper level of New Gad, next to a settler.
- One box can be found at Summersville.
- One box is located at the top of Camp Adams lookout.
- One box can be found at Beckwith farm.
- With the Ammosmith perk at level 1 / 2 the rounds increase to 16 / 21 for the same amount of material.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.