The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|For an overview of .44 pistols, see .44 Magnum revolver.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The .44 pistol is a double-action revolver, chambered in the .44 Magnum cartridge, with a blued finish and wooden grips. These firearms boast considerable ballistic damage, strong recoil, and are readily accessible in the wasteland.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Snubnosed .44 pistol (Lv 5)
Snubnosed .44 pistol (Lv 15)
Snubnosed .44 pistol (Lv 25)
Snubnosed .44 pistol (Lv 35)
Snubnosed .44 pistol (Lv 45)
Weapon modifications[edit | edit source]
Material[edit | edit source]
All cosmetic skins are available exclusively through the Atomic Shop.
|.44 gold paint||When you want to make a point, and look great doing it, look no further than this Gold Paint for your .44.|
|Garrahan paint||Not currently available?|
|.44 blue camo paint||Blend in with this Blue Camo skin for your .44.
(Earned at level 11 in Nuclear Winter)
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Voice of Set: A unique .44 pistol used by the Order of Mysteries, obtained during Prototypical Problems.
- Somerset Special: A quest reward for completing Final Departure.
- Medical Malpractice: A unique .44 pistol given as a Survival mode reward.
- The Fact Finder: A unique .44 pistol earned through Daily Ops.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- In the back of the church in Sutton.
- On a metal shelf in a destroyed camp near the Vault-Tec University monorail station exit in Morgantown.
- Three at Hornwright Industrial headquarters:
- In a cubby of the desk to the left of the west laser door after entering the executive areas (CEO's office).
- In the sub level, always inside the Motherlode Dept. safe next to the stairs.
- Also in the sub level one may spawn on top of the red consoles in the west end of the upper part of the room.
- On a table in the governor's office of the Charleston Capitol Building on the first floor, with the white table and the Carter and Blackwell - Traitors! and The Herald supports Quinn Carter.
- On the upstairs balcony of Cobbleton farm, on the couch next to the skeleton.
- In a cubby underneath the facility director's terminal at the front desk of Bolton Greens.
- On a desk inside of Transmission station 1AT-U03.
- In the Harpers Ferry clinic, downstairs in the locked room on a table near the safe.
- South of North Kanawha lookout under the floor of the unmarked house on a shelve with a sickle.