|For a cross-game overview, see .44 Magnum revolver.|
The .44 pistol is a double-action revolver, chambered in the .44 Magnum cartridge, with a blued finish and wooden grips. These firearms boast considerable ballistic damage, strong recoil, and are readily accessible in the wasteland. Regardless of its full range of capabilities, the weapon will only ever be fired in single action, with the hammer manually pulled back before each shot.
Snubnosed .44 pistol Lv 5 (1)
Snubnosed .44 pistol Lv 15 (1)
Snubnosed .44 pistol Lv 25 (1)
Snubnosed .44 pistol Lv 35 (1)
- The Fact Finder: A quest reward for completing Mother of Invention.
- Somerset Special: A quest reward for completing Final Departure.
- Voice of Set: A quest reward during Prototypical Problems.
- Medical Malpractice: A Survival mode weekly challenge reward.
- Medical Malpractice: Crafted from a Daily Ops reward.
- In the back of the church in Sutton.
- On a metal shelf in a destroyed camp near the Vault-Tec University monorail station exit in Morgantown.
- Three at Hornwright Industrial Headquarters:
- In a cubby of the desk to the left of the west laser door after entering the executive areas (CEO's office).
- In the sub level, always inside the Motherlode Dept. safe next to the stairs.
- Also in the sub level one may spawn on top of the red consoles in the west end of the upper part of the room.
- On a table in the governor's office of the Charleston Capitol Building on the first floor, with the white table and the Carter and Blackwell - Traitors! and The Herald supports Quinn Carter.
- On the upstairs balcony of Cobbleton farm, on the couch next to the skeleton.
- In a cubby underneath the facility director's terminal at the front desk of Bolton Greens.
- On a desk inside of Transmission station 1AT-U03.
- In the Harpers Ferry clinic, downstairs in the locked room on a table near the safe.
- South of North Kanawha lookout under the floor of the unmarked house on a shelve with a sickle.
- Dropped by Blood Eagles, Cultists, Settlers, and Scavengers.
Behind the scenes
A .44 pistol equipped with the Gilded paint was originally planned to appear at Garrahan Estate. The ability to craft the paintjob was to be unlocked automatically by a quest. At some point, an Atomic Shop storefront for the paint was added and subsequently removed from the files.
- .44 Magnum is inscribed along the Long Barrel
- Bugged: KYWD - [00557A2F] <ATX_dn_Weapon_Ranged_July4th> is not present on INNR - [002377CF] <dn_CommonGun>