| ||For the weapon in Fallout series, see .44 Magnum revolver.|
The .44 pistol is a double-action revolver, chambered in the .44 Magnum cartridge, with a blued finish and wooden grips. These firearms boast considerable ballistic damage, strong recoil, and are readily accessible in the wasteland.
Snubnosed .44 pistol (Lv 5)
Snubnosed .44 pistol (Lv 15)
Snubnosed .44 pistol (Lv 25)
Snubnosed .44 pistol (Lv 35)
Snubnosed .44 pistol (Lv 45)
All cosmetic skins are available exclusively through the Atomic Shop.
|.44 gold paint||When you want to make a point, and look great doing it, look no further than this Gold Paint for your .44.|
|Garrahan paint||Not currently available?|
|.44 blue camo paint||Blend in with this Blue Camo skin for your .44.
(Earned at level 11 in Nuclear Winter)
- Voice of Set: A unique .44 pistol used by the Order of Mysteries, obtained during Prototypical Problems.
- Somerset Special: A quest reward for completing Final Departure.
- Medical Malpractice: A unique .44 pistol given as a Survival mode reward.
- In the back of the church in Sutton.
- On a metal shelf in a destroyed camp near the Vault-Tec University monorail station exit in Morgantown.
- Three at Hornwright Industrial headquarters:
- In a cubby of the desk to the left of the west laser door after entering the executive areas (CEO's office).
- In the sub level, always inside the Motherlode Dept. safe next to the stairs.
- Also in the sub level one may spawn on top of the red consoles in the west end of the upper part of the room.
- On a table in the governor's office of the Charleston Capitol Building on the first floor, with the white table and the Carter and Blackwell - Traitors! and The Herald supports Quinn Carter.
- On the upstairs balcony of Cobbleton farm, on the couch next to the skeleton.
- In a cubby underneath the facility director's terminal at the front desk of Bolton Greens.
- On a desk inside of Transmission station 1AT-U03.
- In the Harpers Ferry clinic, downstairs in the locked room on a table near the safe.
- South of North Kanawha lookout under the floor of the unmarked house on a shelve with a sickle.