|For an overview of .32 pistol models in all games, see .32 pistol.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Smith & Wesson .32 pistol was manufactured throughout the late nineteenth century and into the early part of the twentieth. As the name implies, it uses .32 caliber rounds for ammunition. It is commonly found to be in use by raiders and wastelanders.
Durability[edit | edit source]
The .32 pistol can fire a total of about 556 standard rounds, the equivalent of 112 reloads, from full condition before breaking.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Wild Bill's Sidearm - Unique variant with higher damage and durability. Found on Wild Bill's body.
- Concealed .32 pistol
- Law Dog - A variant of the .32 pistol that was cut from the base game.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
|Wild Bill's Sidearm||10||30||3||x1||15||20||0.5||0.5||5||833||2||250||125|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Big Town - Flash and Timebomb will always be wielding one. Also, Shorty will have this weapon if the Small Guns path of the quest Big Trouble in Big Town is followed.
- James is equipped with one after exiting Tranquility Lane, and two can be found inside Project Purity, one in the gift shop, and another in the basement sub-levels.
- Hubris Publishing - One can be found in the building, under a table in a dead man's hand, implying he committed suicide. There is a Nuka-Cola vending machine, whiskey, and Quantum right next to it, which help in locating it.
- Megaton - Jenny Stahl carries one.
- Minefield - One can be found near the mattress in the building where Arkansas snipes from.
- National Guard depot bunker - One can be found on a wooden shelf, next to a box of 5 bullets for it.
- Springvale - One can also be found with Silver at the small ranch, which can be entered right after exiting Vault 101.
- Raiders and Talon Company mercs carry them.
- They can sometimes be found in Pulowski Preservation shelters, along with some skeletons.
- Dominic D'Ellsadro, Seagrave Holmes, Sierra Petrovita, and Sticky all carry the .32 pistol.
- Old Olney underground - One can be found in perfect condition, on a shelf.