|| For an overview of .223 ammunition types in various Fallout games, see .223 round.
.223 FMJ is the only type of .223 caliber ammunition in Fallout and Fallout 2.
With a full metal jacket and a huge bonus to Damage Resistance and Armor Class reduction, the .223 FMJ is an ideal round that has a gun fit for almost every occasion. This makes most weapons associated with it ideal to use.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- On the floor at the end of the radscorpion cave.
- On the floor in Vault 15, next to some boulders on levels two and three.
- Found in a bookshelf in the Shady Sands guard barracks.
- Many raiders use the ammunition.
- Found in the Glow.
- Found in the The Hub's cathedral\hospital.
- Given by Michael as part of the daily issue.
- Can be bought at the Fortress.
- Killian Darkwater may sell the ammunition.
- Beth may sell the ammunition.
- Jake may sell the ammunition.
- The shopkeeper may sell the ammunition.
In Fallout, ammunition modifiers are not applied properly, which makes the .223 equal to any other kind of ammunition.