Challenge requirements[edit | edit source]
The Courier must drink 100 water items.
Effects[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If one has the Classic Pack, the Vault 13 canteen will contribute to this perk/challenge on casual mode and, on the PC and Xbox versions, hardcore mode.
- You can also contribute to this challenge by traveling to Camp Searchlight, it seems that the green screen effect is caused by a drink your character automatically takes when in proximity to Searchlight.
- Drinking from a water source, such as a sink or a lake will not count towards this challenge.
- This challenge is not repeatable.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The name of this challenge is based on a verse from the poem, "Rime of the Ancient Mariner," written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge:
"Water, water, everywhere,
and all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, everywhere,
nor any drop to drink."
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Xbox 360 The number of times water drunk may show as zero on the Pip-Boy 3000, no matter how many times the character drinks. This is true in both regular and hardcore modes. [verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 The game may not give a notification that the player has hit a milestone in the challenge, regardless of reporting every drink of water or not. [verified]