- "So what shall it be? Do you join the Unity, or do you die here? Join! Die! Join! Die!"
- "The Unity will bring about the master race. Master! Master! One able to survive, or even thrive, in the wasteland. As long as there are differences, we will tear ourselves apart fighting each other. We need one race. Race! Race! One goal. Goal! Goal! One people... to move forward to our destiny. Destiny."
- "Of course, mutants are best equipped to deal with the world today. Who else? The Ghouls? Please. Normals? They brought nuclear death to us all. This will be the age of mutants! Mutants."
- "But it cannot be. This would mean that all my work has been for nothing. Everything that I have tried to... a failure! It can't be. Be. Be. Be."
- "You must be joking."
- "I am the Master. I do not have to answer to you!"
- "I don't have to prove anything to you! Prove."
- "I... don't think that I can continue. Continue? To have done the things I have done in the name of progress and healing. It was madness. I can see that now. Madness. Madness? There is no hope. Leave now, leave while you still have hope..."
- "We won't change. Not unless we are of one people. One. One. One. One race. One. One. One. The Unity will allow us to move beyond these petty concerns and deal with the major problems at hand. You do want to be a part of that, don't you? Part. Don't."
- "I'm not after the world, yet. When I turn your fellow vault-dwellers into mutants, my forces will be too strong for any to stand against! But don't worry, you won't care. Care! Care!"
- "All that resist, yes. All those that are required for the Unity as well. The remainder will be allowed to live out their days, but under Unity control and protection. But none shall breed, for they will be the last of their race."
- "I must digest this information. One moment... I understand now. You made a clever forgery. You made this up to fool me. Fool! Me!"
- "Of course not. Most will be offered a chance to become a mutant. Those who deny this opportunity will be sterilized and let go. Those that resist will be executed."
- "We are all biased, are we not? We each care more about our individual communities than other people. We haven't changed, and I'll tell you something else..."
- "I will conquer it and turn all those pure strain humans into mutants. They will give me the army I need to bring peace to the entire wasteland."
- "Oh, I think you are wrong. But just to be sure, I will order this matter researched. After I have taken care of you. Care. Care!"
O conteúdo da comunidade está disponível sob CC-BY-SA salvo indicação em contrário.