パワーアーマーは歩行型装甲兵器技術の最高峰であり、最初に開発したのはウェステック研究施設でした。今となっては戦前の軍隊または政府であるBrotherhood of Steelやエンクレイヴといった先端技術を保持している組織だけが使用しています。そしてエンクレイヴは、より新しいパワーアーマーのモデルであるアドバンスドパワーアーマー(X-01)や、アドバンスドパワーアーマーMk.Ⅱ(X-02)を開発できる程の技術を保有していました。(Fallout 3とFallout: New Vegas)しかし、2287年までにBrotherhoodが同様の技術力を有した事を示唆する証拠が、ダンスとの会話の中に存在します。パワーアーマーは着用する前にパワーアーマー・トレーニングを受けなければなりません。
Fallout: New Vegas のDLC Honest Hearts に登場するリッキーとの会話中では、Tシリーズのパワーアーマーのアイスリットが防弾であることが明らかになっています。
2066年夏：パワーアーマープロジェクトの民間技術のスピンオフの1つである、最初の粗核マイクロフュージョンセルが発表されました。この新技術は、ロボットや自動車などのさまざまな消費財にまもなく組み込まれます。それはアメリカを悩ます恐ろしいエネルギー不足を緩和し始めます、しかし、2077年の大戦の勃発が問題を憂鬱にする前に世界のエネルギー問題を完全に緩和することができませんでした。皮肉なことに、フュージョンマイクロセルテクノロジーが米国から世界中に普及するためにより多くの時間があれば、それは世界のエネルギー問題のほとんどを解決し、ひいては人類の文明の崩壊につながる武力紛争の必要性を終わらせたでしょう。 2067：T-45dパワーアーマーの最初のスーツは、アラスカの中国の占領と戦うアメリカの歩兵の間で戦闘任務のために配備されます。装甲の将来のバージョンの完全な機動性はありませんが、この初期のパワーアーマースーツは、従来の中国の戦車や歩兵に対して非常に効果的です。 1人の歩兵が重い兵器を運ぶことを可能にするその能力は、中米戦争中のさまざまな局地的な紛争の鍵となり、従来の火器またはミサイル発射装置による攻撃から着用者を危険にさらすことなく町全体を破壊する力を持っています。中国人民解放軍は急いで独自のバージョンを作成しますが、中国人はプロジェクトでの米国の作業よりも何年も遅れています。 2074：アラスカを中国から取り戻すことのみを目的とする防御戦争を繰り広げるという米国の主張に反して、力の装甲を装備した機械化された歩兵師団全体がアメリカの中国侵攻に配備されますが、激しい戦闘中に行き詰まります中国本土、中米戦争でアメリカの資源と供給ラインをさらに消耗させた。 2076年6月：T-51bパワーアーマーのプロトタイプがついに完成し、ヴォールトの住人がフォールアウトで発見したパワーアーマーのスーツが開発されました。この訴訟は、第一次世界大戦の勃発が何十年もの間すべての技術進歩を終える前の、パワーアーマー技術の頂点を表しています。これらの部隊の多くはアメリカ軍によって中国の前線に送られ、彼らは国家を擁護する中国軍を通じて一列に彫り始め、開始から2年間で中国の前線を定義していた行き詰まりを終わらせますアメリカの侵略の。中国の資源はT-51b装甲を使用した新しいアメリカ軍の攻撃によって限界に達し、中国が東および東南アジアに併合した国々からの供給ラインが崩壊し始めます。
- 2077: The T-60 power armor is developed as a prototype, intended to replace the T-45 model. In the final days before the Great War, the suit sees limited deployment among military peacekeeping forces within the United States.
- January 22, 2077: Power armor is used for the first time for domestic purposes within the United States by U.S. Army units deployed within American cities for crowd and quarantine control duties related to the growing resource shortages and outbreaks of epidemic disease. Units originally serving in China and on the Anchorage Front Line find themselves fighting fellow Americans at home as disorder grows worse across the course of this year. Food riots increase, and many civilians are killed in fights with the military and police. A growing number of soldiers desert from the American military both in Canada and the United States. These deserters are captured when possible by military policemen and are sent to various military prisons across the United States. Some of these prisoners are later used by American military scientists in illegal human experiments at the Mariposa Military Base in California where the Forced Evolutionary Virus is first tested.
- 2198: The Enclave's scientists develop various new technologies, including the first new viable power armor variations since the Great War. None of these suits are much of an improvement over the original versions of power armor developed before 2077, and some are actually worse.
- 2215: Under Presidential Order, the Enclave's scientists begin to work on an upgraded version of power armor that exceeds the performance of the T-51b model. Many prototypes are developed and tested.
- October 2220: Enclave scientists finally develop a reliable version of what they call advanced power armor. The prototype's capabilities (and the various accidents/explosions/deaths involved in its creation) are classified by order of the Enclave's President Dick Richardson for the sake of the Enclave's morale.
- During 2242: After the destruction of the Oil Rig, the Enclave finished developing a Tesla power armor based on the standard advanced power armor, which was lower in standard compared to the advanced power armor Mk II but made the operation of energy weapons by the wearer easier. This power armor is rare and almost never appears in the West due to the complete destruction of Navarro, which was the only remaining large base in the West.
T-45 power armor編集
The most common edition of the T-45 series was the first version of power armor to be successfully deployed in battle by the United States in 2067 during the Sino-American War. The most common model was the T-45d. The T-45d model was also used to fight against Chinese tanks. The first version, the T-45a model, was powered by small energy cells and it burned through them at an alarming rate. Some later versions were either manufactured or retrofitted by the US Army with built-in microfusion packs, a technology that was developed later by West Tek.
While the T-45d armor is similar in its overall shape to the more advanced T-51b power armor, it is significantly less advanced than its later counterpart, and uses riveted steel plates instead of plastic composite materials in its construction. Various electronic and mechanical subsystems of the armor are exposed on the outside of its casing rather than sealed within as in the T-51b, making it far more susceptible to damage. In addition, a specialized body suit is required to be worn underneath the T-45d's armored shell in order to facilitate linking the armor's servos to the wearer's own motions and to make the armor more bearable because of its heat dissipation problems.
The latest known edition of the T-45 line is the T-45f model.
- MP-47 prototype medic power armor - a power armor prototype that has the ability to administer Med-X, and features an on board voice module which is able to (and will) sound alerts if it detects an enemy presence. This armor was planned as an automatic medical supply dispenser, meaning troops would not have to be evacuated for medical treatment. It has the same appearance as the standard T-45d. It is also mentioned in its manual that it would administer a lethal dose of chemical substance to deserters, however this function had not been implemented in the early prototype stages.
- Tribal power armor (Ashur's power armor) - a suit of power armor that was repaired and maintained over the years with parts from various sources and having taken a rusty yellow color, resulting in a unique looking, patchwork suit of power armor.
- Outcast power armor (Linden's Outcast power armor) - a suit of power armor with a black matte and rust red paint job, instead of the usual gray metallic, no other changes.
- NCR salvaged power armor - a very damaged suit was more or less restored by NCR engineers to working order. The joint servomotors have been removed, so in practice, this is just an armored suit crafted out of power armor.
- Scorched Sierra power armor -The Scorched Sierra power armor is a T-45d power armor that has been heavily modified by the NCR for its officers. Unlike NCR salvaged power armor, scorched Sierra power armor is still fully functional, retaining its servo-motors.
T-51 power armor編集
The T-51 series of powered infantry armor represented the peak of armored infantry technology before the Great War, developed in the laboratories of the West Tek Research Facility in California. The most common edition of the T-51 series was the T-51b model. At the end of the Anchorage Reclamation in January 2077, the armor had become standard issue for American Soldiers in the Army's Mechanized Cavalry Regiments. Now, after the catastrophic events of the Great War, only the most technologically advanced factions with ties to the pre-Great War American military or federal government, such as the Brotherhood of Steel or the Enclave, have access to this type of power armor. The T-51a model was an enhanced prototype that saw limited use pre-War.
The armor is fitted with a back-mounted TX-28 MicroFusion Pack which generates an output power of 60,000 Watts to power the HiFlo hydraulic systems built into the frame of the suit. Made of a poly-laminate composite, the outer shell of the T-51b is lightweight and capable of absorbing over 2500 Joules of kinetic impact. The 10-micron-thick silver ablative coating can reflect laser and other radiation emissions without damage to the composite subsurface. The armor usually carries enough fuel to last for one hundred years.
The latest known edition of the T-51 line is the T-51f model.
- Winterized T-51b power armor - the first model of T-51b deployed on the ground. It has snow-camouflaged paint that gives it an entirely metallic color. They were used during the Anchorage Reclamation to break enemy lines and infiltrate the primary compound of the Chinese General Jingwei who was the commander of the Chinese garrison force.
- Hardened power armor - an improved T-51b which has undergone a special chemical hardening process for improving the defensive capability. It has the same appearance as the standard version.
- Brotherhood T-51b power armor - the T-51b used by the Brotherhood of Steel. It has an appearance almost identical to the Winterized T-51b except that the gray color tends more towards brown and the symbol of the Brotherhood is present on the left pauldron.
T-60 power armor編集
T-60 power armor appears in Fallout 4. The only known location where T-60 models can be found is in the Commonwealth, the ruins of Massachusetts. This particular variation of power armor is much bulkier than other models while strongly resembling the T-45 power armor. This particular model of armor is favored by the East Coast Brotherhood stationed on The Prydwen
The latest known edition of the T-60 line is the T-60f model.
Raider power armor編集
This armor has been salvaged and restored to fighting shape by Raiders, long after the Great War. It appears to be a hodgepodge of the T-45 and T-51 models, although it has been rebuilt mostly using scrap metal. Its jury-rigged nature means that it can't withstand as much punishment as most other varieties of power armor.
Advanced power armor編集
The armor was created by the Enclave's skilled team of engineers and scientists after the Great War, as a result of a research program initiated in 2198, part of a larger project to develop various technologies. In 2215 the first actually superior suit is manufactured, entering service in 2220. Various accidents/explosions/deaths involved in its creation are classified by order of the Enclave's President Dick Richardson for the sake of the morale of the Enclave's personnel.
It is composed of lightweight metal alloys, reinforced with ceramic castings at key stress points. The motion-assist servo-motors used in the armor appear to be high quality models as well, giving the wearer a heavy increase to their Strength (+4). The suit has an auto-gyro system to keep it upright and the knees can be locked in position, to prevent the wearer from falling over, if, for some reason, he loses consciousness on duty (e.g. takes a nap). Additionally, like the T-51b power armor, it includes a recycling system that can convert human waste into drinkable water, enhancing the wearer's ability to survive. 
Advanced power armor Mk II編集
Like its older brother, the Mk II version is matte black with a menacing appearance, but with a few significant differences. It is composed entirely of lightweight ceramic composites rather than the usual combination of metal and ceramic plates, with a back-mounted power pack, instead of the built-in ventilated power unit of its predecessor.
Early versions used under the command of President Dick Richardson in 2241 used a similar design to the standard advanced power armor. However, following the destruction of the oil rig, the Enclave forces who made their way to the Capital Wasteland had redesigned its appearance by 2277, while keeping the "advanced power armor mk II" designation.
|情報はFallout: New Vegas cut contentに基いています が,Falloutの正史には含まれない情報です.|
Tesla power armor編集
Unlike the pre-Great War Tesla armor, this armor is a variant of the Enclave's advanced power armor jury-rigged with a Tesla device that is capable of dispersing a large percentage of the damage done by directed-energy attacks. Additionally, the armor makes the operation of energy weapons by the wearer easier, boosting the Energy Weapons skill of the operator.
|Fallout: New Vegas cut contentに基く最終的な情報です|
The only known suit of this type is the Gannon family Tesla armor.
Tesla power armor Mk II編集
This armor is a variant of the Enclave's advanced power armor Mk II jury-rigged with a Tesla device that is capable of dispersing a large percentage of the damage done by directed-energy attacks. Additionally, the armor makes the operation of energy weapons by the wearer easier, boosting the energy weapons skill of the operator.
Hellfire power armor編集
This armor is the result of a post-War research project undertaken by the Enclave at Adams Air Force Base. It was one of several concurrent research projects, including one on duraframe eyebots and ended up being the only one to be fully completed; other projects, much to chagrin of researchers such as Whitley, were canceled in favor of the new model of power armor.
This heat-resistant type of power armor is used by specialized Enclave Hellfire troopers as well as a few regular Enclave soldiers.
Midwestern Brotherhood power armor編集
|情報はFallout Tacticsに基いています いくつかの項目は、矛盾している可能性があります Falloutの正史を参照して下さい.|
This horned variant is used by the Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel, a splinter faction based in Chicago. Its origin is unclear (it is possible Chicago housed some special research facilities or had the means to produce such suits for the splinter faction).
Midwestern Brotherhood advanced power armor編集
|情報はFallout Tacticsに基いています いくつかの項目は、矛盾している可能性があります Falloutの正史を参照して下さい.|
A more advanced version of the former, horned variant, composed of lightweight metal alloys, reinforced with ceramic castings at key points. Possibly upgraded by many Scribes, as there aren't many advanced power armors among the Brotherhood.
Broken power armor編集
Damaged power armor with reduced protection.
Vault-Tec power armor編集
|情報はFallout: Brotherhood of Steelに基いています が,Falloutの正史には含まれない情報です.|
This suit of armor was probably created by Vault-Tec in order to give some valuable combat equipment to their Secret Vault thus ensuring a successful entry in the post-apocalyptic world. It closely resembles the military's T-51b power armor.
Vault-Tec advanced power armor編集
|情報はFallout: Brotherhood of Steelに基いています が,Falloutの正史には含まれない情報です.|
An improved and unique advanced variant, it used the same design as the earlier version.
Athena power armor編集
|情報はVan Burenに基いています が,Falloutの正史には含まれない情報です.|
An incomplete power armor project pioneered by the Enclave in conjunction with Poseidon Energy. According to initial tests, it had defensive capabilities above and beyond any other infantry armor in use before the apocalypse.
- In Fallout 3, the Lone Wanderer must receive training at the Citadel from Paladin Gunny or complete the Operation: Anchorage add-on mission before they can equip power armor. While being given the training, the Paladin tells the Wanderer to "relax their muscles" and "let the suit do the work". In Fallout: New Vegas, either Still in the Dark or For Auld Lang Syne need to be completed.
- A number of companions, as well as non-player characters who may follow the Lone Wanderer, can equip power armor without receiving training.
- In Fallout: New Vegas, all humanoid non-player characters can wear power armor, only the Courier must receive special training by the Mojave wasteland BoS chapter or the Enclave remnants to wear any and all types of power armor.
- In Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, any weapon that is holstered on a character's back is normally hanging off the right shoulder diagonally with the barrel downwards. However when wearing any form of power armor the gun is hanging diagonally off the left shoulder with the barrel pointing up. This is because power armor prevents the arm movements necessary to unholster the gun when it is in its normal position.
- In Fallout: New Vegas, the Courier must receive Power Armor Training before they can utilize any form of the armor, except the NCR salvaged power armor, which is not really power armor in principle, as the motors were removed and replaced with a large backpack, which explains the large scale loss of Agility while wearing the bulky suits of armor.
- People will still know the protagonist's identity even if they wear full power armor.
- In Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, shooting at someone wearing power armor produces metal related sounds, decals and particles (a metallic *clang* and sparks instead of a flesh hit sound and blood spurts), despite still causing damage to the wearer. This is also true of the player character.
- In Fallout: New Vegas, the sound of power armor has been changed. As opposed to Fallout 3, the servo-motors are no longer audible and there is no hydraulic fluid sounds as the player character walks. In addition, NPC voices no longer have a 'speaker' effect and just sound muffled.
- In Fallout 4, power armor has undergone substantial changes in both size and gameplay mechanics as opposed to Fallout 3 and New Vegas; instead of being treated as a suit of armor that is equipped from the Pip-Boy, it is instead treated as a separate object, a vehicle more than a garment. In order to equip the armor, it must be entered from the outside by pressing the action button, which then causes the suit to unfold to accept an occupant, then reseals itself. Power Armor allows its wearer to not only have superior strength bonuses but its armor components have their own hit points and actively absorb a substantial percentage of incoming damage until they are destroyed. The armor allows the wearer to fall from great heights without suffering any damage (and simultaneously causes damaging shock waves to anything unfortunate enough to be close by). Unfortunately, power armor requires the use of a Fusion core in order to operate properly. In addition, power armor training is no longer a prerequisite to use one.
- Companions in Fallout 4 who enter power armor don't require fusion cores. Also, when you become an enemy of the Brotherhood of Steel, any sets of stolen Brotherhood T-60b Power Armor sitting at your bases can be retaken by brotherhood that appear suddenly in the center of your base. They do NOT require power cores to do this.
- Power armor increases the carrying capacity of companions much like it would the Sole Survivor, even more so if it is left bare.
Power armors appear in every Fallout game. T-51b power armor and its hardened version appear in both Fallout and Fallout 2 (and was to appear in Van Buren), while the latter also introduces the Enclave's advanced variants. In Fallout 3 the T-45d power armor is the general power armor that can be found, as most members of the Brotherhood of Steel wear it. The Enclave's variant suits of power armor are also encountered. A rusty set of T-51b power armor is located in the Fort Constantine military base (but can only be obtained by doing a specific quest), and a winterized version of the same model can be found in the Fallout 3 Operation: Anchorage add-on. Fallout: New Vegas features the T-51b and the T-45d, while also bringing back the advanced power armor Mk I from Fallout 2; it also adds a new version, the Tesla power armor Mk I. Quite inconsistently with previous games in the series, Fallout Tactics shows the T-51b model only once in the introduction of the game, and the Midwestern Brotherhood power armor is used instead in the game, including a technologically more advanced version, years before the Enclave's new model is developed. In Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, two versions (regular and advanced) based on the T-51b with a similar appearance and a blue color appear in the Secret Vault, and are created by Vault-Tec. The power armor from the canceled Fallout d20 was a mixture of the T-51b model and the Fallout Tactics PA model.
Fallout: New Vegas編集
- ↑ Ccdrill.msg
- ↑ Fallout 2 Official Strategies & Secrets, p. 66-67
- ↑ Item description in Fallout Shelter.
- ↑ Fallout 2 Official Strategies & Secrets, p. 215
- ↑ NcWriChi.msg