Cameron is a young man with bulging muscles and a very confident air about him. He is a fellow tribesman of the Chosen One. He is an expert in Unarmed combat, and believes that fighting with weapons desensitizes a warrior to the consequence of his actions.
- Finish Temple of Trials: Cameron serves as the final test in the Temple of Trials where the Chosen One must either:
- He can teach the Chosen One some Unarmed and Melee skills if his Agility ≤6 and he tagged none of the six combat skills.
- His name was changed in the Fallout 2 patch. In the unpatched game, he is called Dumar.
- Before fighting him in the Temple of Trials, an intelligent player will cheat and hide a spear on the floor, before initiating combat. The player character must be careful though as Cameron is more than happy to pick it up before them.
- After leaving Arroyo it is no longer possible to have him teach the player character Unarmed combat skills.
- If you kill him during the fight (for example knock him unconscious and continue to hurt him), you lose 10 karma
He is named after Cameron Rapmund, the Australian winner of the Fallout trivia contest.
- ACTEMVIL.MSG, line 102