Wavy Willard's Water Park was a popular theme park before the Great War. Located in northern Appalachia, it is nestled between a mountain range and lake, surrounded by trees. Several attractions were featured inside the park, including the newly-added Crocolossus Mountain ride. The Splish Splash section of the park was utilized for birthday parties, which included the staff gathering to sing "Happy Birthday" to the honored guest. Discounts of 80 dollars were offered on admission by presenting an empty bottle of Nuka-Cola.
Employees were offered housing at the nearby Willard Corporate Housing mobile park, and required to abide by rules such as arriving and leaving within one hour of their shift start and end times. Staff were offered discounted admission fees to the water park. Employees were expected to be accurate and mindful when engaging in cash handling, with any losses due to accepting counterfeit currency deducted from their wages.
The park utilized a security force, including a security supervisor who assisted in checking in employees who worked overtime reviewing surveillance holotapes. The security force worked alongside management and the Grafton police for more serious criminal activity, such as break-ins and kidnapping.
The park was open through the summer, extending hours into October if weather permitted from noon to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday. The park shut down for maintenance during the winter months.
The park has a lot of junk and food/drink items that can be looted. There is an armor workbench inside the wave pool maintenance building in the southeast corner of the park. Miss Annie, who is the mission starter for Cold Case can be found wandering around the park.
- It's a dirty job - Note, located on a cabinet in the mechanical room of the wave pool.
- Entrées du jour au toboggan du Parc aquatique de Wavy Willard - 10172077 - Holobande, trouvée à l'intérieur du coffre de la sécurité du parc, à l'intérieur du bâtiment en ruines, durant la quête "Affaire non résolue".
- Entrées du jour aux troncs d'arbre du Parc aquatique de Wavy Willard - 17102077 - Holobande, trouvée à l'intérieur de l'armoire de la salle de maintenance, à l'extrémité Est du sous-sol durant la quête "Affaire non résolue".
- Lettre aux journaux - Note, trouvée dans la boîte aux lettres accolée au bâtiment de la Montagne du Crocolosse, durant la quête "Affaire non résolue".
- Clarksburg - Boîte postale 12 - Clé, dans la même boîte aux lettres, durant la quête "Affaire non résolue".
- Identification de l'Enfance Protégée - Dans la caisse en bois, tout en haut de la tour du toboggan Slither Slide, durant la quête "Affaire non résolue".
- Mary Tinley's recording - Holotape, to the south of the park, obtainable during Unsolved: Picnic Panic.
- Four potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- In the changing room near the Wavy Waves swimming area, in the open locker under the "L" in the "Lockers" sign.
- Inside the mouth of Crocolossus Mountain, on a metal shelf.
- In the flooded underground maintenance area across from a fusion generator on top of a large toolbox.
- In the maintenance garage behind the deep end of the swimming pool, above the armor workbench.
- Two potential magazines:
- Inside the mouth of Crocolossus Mountain, on a table.
- In the flooded underground maintenance area, near a fusion generator and a steamer trunk, on a small metal table with foldable ends.
- Recipe: Delbert's delicious deerskins - Located just inside the main entrance inside the candy stand on a shelf behind a door (Picklock 2 required).
- Fusion core - In a fusion generator in the flooded maintenance areas.
Le parc aquatique de Wavy Willard apparaît uniquement dans Fallout 76.
|Les informations suivantes sont basées sur des informations non vérifiées et anecdotiques et n'ont pas été confirmées par des sources canon.|
Wavy Willard's Water Park is likely based on the real-life public swimming pool, Clarksburg Splash Zone, as Clarksburg also exists in the game and is within walking distance to Wavy Willard's Water Park. Both locations have a river where guests can float on inflatables, a wave pool, and even two water slides.
|Fin des informations basées sur des informations non vérifiées et anecdotiques.|
- Wavy Willard bot: "Come see the all new Crocolossus Mountain, only at Wavy Willard's."
(Wavy Willard bot's dialogue)
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries; Park security terminal (Operations), October Birthdays
- Wavy Willard bot: "Don't forget to bring an empty Nuka Cola bottle to save eighty dollars on admission fee."
(Wavy Willard bot's dialogue)
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries, Park security terminal (Operations), Arrivals
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries, Park security terminal (Alerts), Counterfeit Bills
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries, Park security terminal (Holotape reviews), Holotape reviews
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries, Park security terminal (Alerts), Trespassing
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries, Park security terminal (Alerts), Kidnapping
- Wavy Willard's Water Park terminal entries; Park security terminal, Extended Hours